+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Have you got any updates? In my case, my tracker has been updated but there is no update in my wife's tracker, she is facing the same 2 invitations issue.
Hi, May I know when your tracker is updated? Also, did you send email for your wife like the customer service rep suggested? If so when was that sent. Also, please can you mention the documents attached in the email?

usman1018

Jun 11, 2016
Hi, May I know when your tracker is updated? Also, did you send email for your wife like the customer service rep suggested? If so when was that sent. Also, please can you mention the documents attached in the email?
Yes, I sent the email right after the call on Dec 13th, no documents were sent just the UCI and Application number.

Reactions: padCanPR2020

padCanPR2020

Mar 23, 2020
Do we normally get an email after the test is updated or is it only reflected on the tracker? Tracker takes two days to update on average.

ZionCanadahopeful

Star Member
Sep 6, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
30-10-2018
AOR Received.
22-01-2019
Med's Done....
29-02-2019
Passport Req..
01-04-2019
VISA ISSUED...
10-04-2019
LANDED..........
16-05-2019

oscrv57

Dec 15, 2023
No update yet for me, I sent email on 12th and 13th
When did you take test? Mine was 4th December
I’m in the same situation. I sent them an email yesterday and their reply was:

Hello,

According to our records, you have completed and passed your online citizenship test.

We will close your request below.

Thank you “

I guess we just gotta wait since it’s holiday season so things might get slower. Hopefully the tracker will be updated soon!

Reactions: santreddy22

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Type: Online Application
Physical presence: 1246
Application: Single
Application sent: oct 11
AOR: Nov 9
Gave the test today Dec15 got 18/20.

burakarabaci

Nov 22, 2023
I just completed the test and got 20/20. I have a question.

I logged into the test portal and I saw a message along the lines of "You can't take the test right now.", then I logged in again, accepted the terms and conditions, took a photo of my face and my PR Card. Then, when I started the test, I got a webcam error message. I tried logging in a few times without success, while the timer was going down. Finally, I connected my dslr camera as a webcam, put in on top of a box in front of the monitor and that worked. I completed the test in 2-3 minutes, saved the result of my test and exited the portal.

My question is, will this be a problem in the eyes of an officer?

Gargoyle_Queen

Star Member
Dec 15, 2018
Gave the test today Dec15 got 18/20.
Hello ,
Can you please tell me how to prepare for test and is it hard or easy ? and how it is taken ? online , in person ? and about the interview do you guys know what they ask ? im november appliccant got my AOR today and waiting for more news to come , thank you .

hlp

Star Member
Feb 19, 2021
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Vancouver
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
28-10-2020
Med's Done....
07-12-2020
Hello ,
Can you please tell me how to prepare for test and is it hard or easy ? and how it is taken ? online , in person ? and about the interview do you guys know what they ask ? im november appliccant got my AOR today and waiting for more news to come , thank you .
Exam is easy….I prepared from the discover canada book which give link to prepare…it is online…i am nit sure about interview….I didn’t get any request for interview

Reactions: Gargoyle_Queen

Nousernamesadface

May 15, 2019
I just completed the test and got 20/20. I have a question.

I logged into the test portal and I saw a message along the lines of "You can't take the test right now.", then I logged in again, accepted the terms and conditions, took a photo of my face and my PR Card. Then, when I started the test, I got a webcam error message. I tried logging in a few times without success, while the timer was going down. Finally, I connected my dslr camera as a webcam, put in on top of a box in front of the monitor and that worked. I completed the test in 2-3 minutes, saved the result of my test and exited the portal.

My question is, will this be a problem in the eyes of an officer?
You just have to wait and see.

santreddy22

Star Member
Oct 12, 2023
Calgary
Category........
Other
I called IRCC a few minutes ago on Two test requests:

For people who got two test requests and are wondering if they need to write again, I was in the same boat for my and my spouse's applications. We both wrote the exam on December 4th; of course, it never got updated on the tracker.

Based on what I learned from this group, I have emailed the Vancouver office, which has sent the test invite, and they received it and forwarded it to the person processing our application. So, he may need to review our test and update it. So customer care said I don't have to write the test since we have taken it based on the dates mentioned; it was received on their end and is waiting for review. The officer will check and approve it if everything is good.

He asked me to call back if my tracker does not get updated by January 2nd since that is the deadline mentioned. Don't Panic, and Enjoy your holidays! :)