+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2023 - Citizenship Applications

Kai78

Jun 29, 2023
Applied: Oct 19th, 2023. AOR: Nov 10th, 2023
My Citizenship application was updated on November 14, 2023: BELOW ARE THE DETAILS OF MY APPLICATION.
As of today status: Language skills, Background verification, Physical presence, and prohibitions are IN PROGRESS.
Citizenship Test and Citizenship ceremony: NOT STARTED
Cheers.
K

zupermarn

May 8, 2019
GTA area
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
The tracker shows my Test window is Nov 20- Dec 11. This means I should be eligible to take the test starting monday I still haven't received the test invite email from IRCC? Anyone in the same boat?
I'll suggest you wait 48 hours! I think my tracker was updated on Tuesday 14th but I did not get an email until Thursday 16th

Refugeefamilyy

Jul 2, 2019
Good evening , I’m trying to register to track my application and it shows this error !

“ Incorrect or valid information . Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the use of a representative IM5476 form or the authority of release personal information to a designated individual IM5475 form . If you can’t create an account ,it may be because your clients application is not in our system yet . “

domdomdom

Oct 5, 2020
Good evening , I’m trying to register to track my application and it shows this error !

“ Incorrect or valid information . Review and make sure it matches the information submitted on the use of a representative IM5476 form or the authority of release personal information to a designated individual IM5475 form . If you can’t create an account ,it may be because your clients application is not in our system yet . “
you have to wait a few days after you receive AOR.

Refugeefamilyy

Jul 2, 2019

Solved !
Thanks

Dec 15, 2020
Hello,
I applied my application on Oct 18, 2023 online. Single application.
But haven't received AOR yet.
Should I be worried?

muthukrishnans

Star Member
Jul 13, 2021
Category........
CEC
Hello,
I applied my application on Oct 18, 2023 online. Single application.
But haven't received AOR yet.
Should I be worried?
Please verify your junk mail box as well. Search by @cic.gc.ca
Average time is 30 to 45 days. Anytime soon you should receive it. Hang in there…

Cit1011

Star Member
Oct 16, 2023
I just successfully created our separate tracker accounts 2 days after receiving our aors, we are a family of four.

WhiteMocha

Mar 16, 2021
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
15-05-2021
LANDED..........
14-12-2018
I got an update today, nothing has changed though, everything is still "In Progress", I was supposed to see an update in the "Application History", but I see still an update from the day I received my AOR. It says "Application Filed" and continues "We have received your application and have begun to process your application. Information about next steps and required action items will be coming soon."

Is this a Ghost Update?
Today I received another update, this time it shows "Background Verification: Completed"

Reactions: Suryarao611