+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2022 visitor visa applicants

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Don’t wait just send her passport. And wait for your request you will have your 30 days
thanks for the reply but we applied as a family, shouldnt our passports be sent together? you are saying that they are processing our requests separately?
honestly I never thought this as a possibility. I always thought they will process the applications as a family just like they've been submitted.

Sohaib04

Star Member
Aug 20, 2019
thanks for the reply but we applied as a family, shouldnt our passports be sent together? you are saying that they are processing our requests separately?
honestly I never thought this as a possibility. I always thought they will process the applications as a family just like they've been submitted.
It’s up to them , now better you send your wife’s passport for visa stamping and send a Webform for your visa status

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
It’s up to them , now better you send your wife’s passport for visa stamping and send a Webform for your visa status
Yeah I guess that would be the better thing to do.
can you please show me how to do a webform? I have never done it before. do you mind if I send you a direct message?

Bryanpaz

Star Member
Mar 3, 2023
Hey guys
my wife and I applied for visitors visa on 30/sept 2022 as a family with me as the principal applicant (therefore all financial docs and reasons to return and all were for me and she is my accompanying partner) and just last week my wife got passport request but as of this moment, still nothing for me. in the tracker we can also see her visa number and expiration date but still, no updates for me. since we have a 30 days limit to send the passport, how much longer should I wait and should I send my wife's passport alone? what do you guys think?
sometimes that happens,
Give it a week or Two, you will get yours soon. If you don’t get the request before the 30 days ,then send hers, your request will arrive anyway.

Arub Piplani

Star Member
Oct 2, 2018
Hey guys
my wife and I applied for visitors visa on 30/sept 2022 as a family with me as the principal applicant (therefore all financial docs and reasons to return and all were for me and she is my accompanying partner) and just last week my wife got passport request but as of this moment, still nothing for me. in the tracker we can also see her visa number and expiration date but still, no updates for me. since we have a 30 days limit to send the passport, how much longer should I wait and should I send my wife's passport alone? what do you guys think?
What’s your status in tracker?

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
What’s your status in tracker?
in tracker, eligibility is COMPLETED (green) and background check is in progress (blue). in document details section everything is not available yet.
when for my wife in the same section, there is the visa number and visa expiry date.

Reactions: thonau

Panda567

Feb 14, 2023
hiya, I applied January 26th 2023, did biometrics 1st Feb 2023, eligibility hasn't started on gckeys after 112 days. Applied from Lagos, Nigeria. Last update on tracker April 19th, Biometrics green, eligibility not started.
Any Nigerian 2023 applicants here? or similar threads they might be on. Thanks for your reply.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
hiya, I applied January 26th 2023, did biometrics 1st Feb 2023, eligibility hasn't started on gckeys after 112 days. Applied from Lagos, Nigeria. Last update on tracker April 19th, Biometrics green, eligibility not started.
Any Nigerian 2023 applicants here? or similar threads they might be on. Thanks for your reply.
I will just say, you just have to wait. Because even the whole world is waiting for a decision as well.

trymebeyonce2020

Feb 21, 2023
If you have received your bvl and visa numbers are showing on your tracker, you'll get your ppr within 20 days from now.
Lol
Thanks for the advice. But for you to know it has passed 20 days I received BVL. When the appropriate time to get PPR will get it. I have come this far, so there is nothing to be worried of again.

Panda567

Feb 14, 2023
Lol
Thanks for the advice. But for you to know it has passed 20 days I received BVL. When the appropriate time to get PPR will get it. I have come this far, so there is nothing to be worried of again.
I'm not going by when you receieved your bvl. Most applicants from Nigeria get their ppr around 197-204 days. apparently your application is on 189 days as of today+ 20 days = 209 days. Definitely between now and June 15.
Is this your first application? tourist, visiting family or conference?

Reactions: zagi

Leonardo16

Oct 4, 2022
Hey guys
Hey guys,
we have sent my wife's passport to VFS Italy but still no update for me. should I start worrying? it has been almost 20 days. we applied as a family. only I provided financial docs, how can they issue the visa for her and not me? can it be some kind of assurance for them so we'll return back to Italy?
does anyone had similar experience?