+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 *OUTLAND* SPOUSAL SPONSORSHIP

Citizen47

Aug 11, 2021
Does anyone know if we can call the office to speak about expediting your application? if so, does anyone have a phone number?

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Does anyone know if we can call the office to speak about expediting your application? if so, does anyone have a phone number?
There is no 'expediting' of your application. For anyone. For any reason. If you're concerned about your application and how long it's taking, I'd suggest contacting your MP so they can talk to IRCC and find out what the hold up is.

applicant0987

Nov 11, 2022
i am october 2021 applicant received adr 3 weeks back
does anybody know how much time they take to responsd and send ppr?
my background check is complete and eligibility in progress
visa office london

applicant0987

Nov 11, 2022
visa office london

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
visa office london
We received adr on Sept 26, replied on Oct 13 and sent extra document on Oct 27. Still waiting, gckey says “additional docs are uploaded”. Warsaw

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
What was the adr for?
docs that supported our relationships and my intent to return to Canada. we already passed eligibility and received pre-arrival on Nov 18. and new medicals. basically, everything in my signature.
I'm in Toronto already!
we didn't have any updates since gckey said "you have passed medical exam" on Dec 7... maybe we get ppr right after holidays in Jan?

Reactions: armoured

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
docs that supported our relationships and my intent to return to Canada. we already passed eligibility and received pre-arrival on Nov 18. and new medicals. basically, everything in my signature.
I'm in Toronto already!
we didn't have any updates since gckey said "you have passed medical exam" on Dec 7... maybe we get ppr right after holidays in Jan?
Good news, let's hope anyway. Was your spouse able to join you in toronto or still waiting?