+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

D_chsn1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
My application was received on Oct 14th.
Since you haven't received any update yet, i would advice you to call IRCC and see what is happening with your file. I heard a similar story before and it turns out their application by email without any update from IRCC was returned due to some missing documents. I hope that's not the case for you.

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
Since you haven't received any update yet, i would advice you to call IRCC and see what is happening with your file. I heard a similar story before and it turns out their application by email without any update from IRCC was returned due to some missing documents. I hope that's not the case for you.
I originally applied April 21 and got my application returned on October due to a missing signature. I completed this and updated the forms that were already outdated and sent it back. I’ve been trying to reach out IRCC without luck.

D_chsn1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
I originally applied April 21 and got my application returned on October due to a missing signature. I completed this and updated the forms that were already outdated and sent it back. I’ve been trying to reach out IRCC without luck.
Oh I see then the only way to really see whats going on is by contacting them. Try calling them when the center opens up and when it is about to close might be able to get through at that time.

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
Oh I see then the only way to really see whats going on is by contacting them. Try calling them when the center opens up and when it is about to close might be able to get through at that time.
I finally managed to talk to an agent at the contact center. I was informed that my application was received in Oct 14th and it is still currently in queue to be processed, it just hasn’t been picked up yet, which is weird for me because seems like they are already processing some November applications. The agent told me that I might be getting an update soon and should just wait a little bit longer.

D_chsn1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
I finally managed to talk to an agent at the contact center. I was informed that my application was received in Oct 14th and it is still currently in queue to be processed, it just hasn’t been picked up yet, which is weird for me because seems like they are already processing some November applications. The agent told me that I might be getting an update soon and should just wait a little bit longer.
That news is better than no news.