+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2021 *INLAND* SPONSORSHIP

xinya

Oct 25, 2021
hi, my lawyer said they fill on October 1st and haven't receive anything yet, is it possible? is there anyway i can check my status?

D_chsn1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
hi, my lawyer said they fill on October 1st and haven't receive anything yet, is it possible? is there anyway i can check my status?
You should be getting an aor soon, it usually takes a month for full aor. But in the meantime you should have received your temporary aor by now. Did you check in with your lawyer after you filed it?

xinya

Oct 25, 2021
You should be getting an aor soon, it usually takes a month for full aor. But in the meantime you should have received your temporary aor by now. Did you check in with your lawyer after you filed it?
Yes, I check it already, the lawyer said hasn’t got any updates yet.

D_chsn1

Star Member
Mar 5, 2021
Nope, I didn't do anything. I just got an email with Temporary File Number after 1 week.
Did you send the application by mail or courier? Also was the email received to the sponsor's email-id or the principal applicant's email-id?

xinya

Oct 25, 2021
Did you send the application by mail or courier? Also was the email received to the sponsor's email-id or the principal applicant's email-id?
i send it through mail, mail send and fee paid at October 1st, and mail received at October 4th base on Fedex records,my lawyer did it for me, they didn’t ask for my sponsor’s email, it may goes directly to them.

ZaFa

Nov 20, 2019
Hey
Submitted mine on the 28th October they received it on the 29th October

Waiting for AOR. Fingers crossed it’s all okay. I didn’t use a lawyer