March 18th, 2022:
Portal Invite.

March 30th, 2022:
Portal Credentials.

April 1st, 2022:
Information Submitted in Portal.

April 4th, 2022:
eCoPR!!
Hi, I am sponsoring my wife also from Quebec, for the CSQ, how was the sponsor notified? When I look into the Sponsorship link under the on-line service web (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en) site it says:
  1. We received your application to sponsor ________________ on October 29, 2021.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s) on February 15, 2022.
  3. We started processing your application on March 3, 2022.
Do you know by any chance how much time passed between step 3 and the CSQ notification?

Thank you.

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
Hi guys..finally got my owp today.
That’s great news. I got my eCOPR! Funny thing is I also applied for an owp but It was never processed or approved, I think some people got a refund. Is this automatically done or you have to request it?

May 30, 2017
Hi All,

Below are the timelines:
Today I received an email with the UCI number and Application number that starts with F000XXXXXX. The email does not have any reference to the words 'Application of Receipt' or 'Temporary Application of Receipt'.

• Attachments: None
  • Subject of email: Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada: Information about F000XXXXXXX Correspondence Id: Y-YYYYYYYYYYYYYY
  • Body of email:

UCI:
    AAAAAAAA
    Application No.: F000XXXXXX
    Quote these numbers when corresponding with our office.
    This is an automated message. Please DO NOT RESPOND to this message.

Dear ,

This confirms that your application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class has been received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 2022/01/14 on behalf of the following member(s):

• When should I contact CIC?
      You must notify CIC of any changes to your application. Examples of changes include:
      • Changes in your personal circumstances, such as birth or adoption of a child, a marriage or a divorce
      • Change of contact information (e-mail, mailing address, telephone number)
      • Appointment or change of immigration representative or designated individual
      • Decision to withdraw your application

To notify CIC of changes to your application you may contact this office at the address identified below. You may also contact the Call Centre, toll-free, at 1-888-242-2100. Changes to your address may be made through our online service at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp.

What happens next?
      For further information about the sponsorship process, please refer to CIC’s website at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/sponsor/index.asp.

You have the option to withdraw your application at any point in the process. You may be eligible for a refund of the sponsorship fee or the permanent resident application fee if processing of your file has not yet begun.

How do I check the status of my application?
      You may use the UCI number above to check the status of your application on the CIC website. Please visit www.cic.gc.ca/english and in the “I Need To ...” section on the right-hand side of the page, select “Check application status.”

How long will it take to process my application?
      Processing times vary. You can consult the processing times for reference at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-fc.asp.

Please be advised that CIC will contact you as soon as your application is reviewed. We trust that this information concerning your Application to Sponsor a Member of the Family Class is helpful.

CPC Mississauga
      Mississauga, ON
      L5A 4H4

************ Questions ****************************************************************************************************************
(a) Is Application Of Receipt (AOR) is same as the Application number ? or Is the Application number referred to as Pre-AOR
(b) Is AOR a letter or an email ?
(c) What does the AOR email contain and would it explicitly mention the words 'Acknowledgement of Receipt' ?

Please advise.

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Hello.
I have received my pre-arrival service letter. Does it mean i have passed eligibility and background verification? On the new tracker,it shows not started. What is the next step?

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Hello.
I have received my pre-arrival service letter. Does it mean i have passed eligibility and background verification? On the new tracker,it shows not started. What is the next step?
Pre arrvial letter us just something everyone gets automatically, it doesnt really have any impact. If on the tracker its not green and says Completed. it means they have no completed it. It might that both are currently in process.

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
Hello.
is good news though. Check ECAS and see whats the status there

Khushboo2105

Star Member
Apr 28, 2019
Great news! Congratulations. You should be able to check ecas anyway since all it requires is your personal information.
Thank you.
Unfortunately I've never been able to login on ecas. It always says that "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

What is the next step after the pr portal confirmation?

LS809

Apr 29, 2019
Thank you.
Unfortunately I've never been able to login on ecas. It always says that "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided".

Once you submit your photo is just a matter of waiting for the COPR and you are officially a Permanent resident.

Reactions: Khushboo2105

fashiontart

Nov 18, 2021
Thank you.

From what I understand, those of us who applied online aren't able to access ECAS. Congrats on your file moving forward!

Reactions: Khushboo2105

Sarahmc89

Dec 24, 2017
Update

Application Type: Inland
Application Submitted: October 26th
Format: Paper
Temp AOR: December 3, 2022
AOR: December 23rd , 2022
Medical Request: Feb 3rd, 2022
Medical Done: Feb 4rd, 2022
Medical Passed: Feb 19th, 2022