+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Everything goes through case processing center in Sydney by default , even the application that you mail goes here
Not exactly the office that will be processing your file here onwards ( after AOR )
IRCC customer care confirmed that my application is at Sydney CPC. From that IRCC customer care call i gathered (and you mentioned correct) all applications go to CPC-Sydney and are later routed to local CPC based on address.

prseeker2017

Star Member
Jun 18, 2017
Any applicant who is still "unable" to register on the tracker? It's been ~2months and I still can't register on the tracker. I get the error "Incorrect UCI or application number. Please try again." Of course, I called up customer care and also made sure UCI and the Application Number are correct. But still no resolution! I did ask for a correction to my application through IRCC Web Form. Could that be the reason?

-UCI format used from AOR - XX-XXXX-XXXX (i tried without a hyphen as well)
-Oct-07, 2021
-AOR Dec-30, 2021

se3ker

Feb 23, 2022
Hi guys. New here…

Application type: Paper
Physical presence: 1182 days
Application: Family (2 Adult)
Application sent: Oct 1, 2021
Application received: Oct 5, 2021

Not even AOR yet, despite being Paper application. Anyone else in the same boat?

Have been checking emails including spam folder.

Rtzi

Jan 31, 2022
Thanks, checked now and it says: "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided" :(
Please call CIC at 1-888-242-2100 and speak to an agent. I had the same issue - and they confirmed AOR had been sent on Dec 22 (never received it) and was provided with the application number. I've since set up online tracking and able to see progress. I would suggest you call early morning (5:30 a.m. if you live out in the West coast like me) - might take a few tries to get to an agent. Typically hold time is 30 mins. All the best!

se3ker

Feb 23, 2022
Please call CIC at 1-888-242-2100 and speak to an agent. I had the same issue - and they confirmed AOR had been sent on Dec 22 (never received it) and was provided with the application number. I've since set up online tracking and able to see progress. I would suggest you call early morning (5:30 a.m. if you live out in the West coast like me) - might take a few tries to get to an agent. Typically hold time is 30 mins. All the best!
Oh cool. Thanks a lot, will do that.

WheresMyAOR

Feb 10, 2022
Hello,

I had the same issue. Spoke to an agent and they provided me with the Application number. Try calling them 1-(888)-242-2100 1-1-4-1-1 - try early morning. You can then track your application online. All the best!
Thank you for your advice. Unfortunately for me, that wasn't the case, the agent told me that I have no application number. I guess its just more waiting for me then :(

Reactions: Miss bee

mashcan

Sep 4, 2019
New update: February 24, 2022
Background verification

Background verification status has been updated to Completed for me and my spouse, but it is still In Progress for my child, even there is no update on her file after January the 14th, 2022!

Reactions: UM TOMI

sswas

Star Member
Oct 28, 2016
Is there a google doc/sheet where we are tracking others who have sent/submitted their application in the month of October 2021? if so then please could you add me or share the link to request to be added?

phoenix232

Apr 3, 2015