+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
my friend submitted online application on Oct 24 Toronto, received AOR yesterday..
I submitted on 24 Online Brampton, did not receive any AOR…anyone who submitted Oct 24 received AOR?

MeghaThimmappa

Aug 2, 2017

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Thanks Siju, We applied as family of 2 paper application, and my husband got AOR email and I didn't , Wanted to check if just one person receives email or everyone in that application?
I suppose you guys applied all together as a single application and not two seperate paper application. Is that right? If yes, then the AOR is just for one application.

The N

Star Member
Jul 7, 2017
India
App. Filed.......
27-04-2017
AOR Received.
27-04-2017
Med's Done....
25-06-2017
Passport Req..
21-07-2017
Thanks Siju, We applied as family of 2 paper application, and my husband got AOR email and I didn't , Wanted to check if just one person receives email or everyone in that application?
Each applicant will get a AOR. If the same email id was used for the entire family, then emails will be sent to the same email id.

Reactions: mashcan and siju22

siju22

Jun 30, 2017
Yes 1 paper application sent both of our documents in one envelope.
As not sure if it's the case with all family applications of what @naveennair suggested. if the email ids are different, you guys should receive seperate emails. I applied as a single applicant via online at the moment so I just got only email. Would request who applied as family to enlighten it.

mohoozee

Star Member
Sep 22, 2017
As not sure if it's the case with all family applications of what @naveennair suggested. if the email ids are different, you guys should receive seperate emails. I applied as a single applicant via online at the moment so I just got only email. Would request who applied as family to enlighten it.
@naveennair is correct, IRCC would have sent two identical e-mails to @MeghaThimmappa's husband with only the application number and UCI that are different. Perhaps, the husband thought IRCC sent the same e-mail twice and deleted the other one.

Yes 1 paper application sent both of our documents in one envelope.
What matters is if you used the same e-mail for the two applications. If that's the case, ask your husband to check his junk and deleted mail folders.
Meanwhile, do you mind providing your application's details so we can add it to the sheet?

Reactions: siju22