Med's Request
13-01-2015
Med's Done....
25-01-2015
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
29-01-2015
New update this morning. Prohibitions has been updated to completed. I don't undertand why all 3 LPP not updated at the same time.
Congrats!! You are almost there.

If I may ask, how far was it between Language / Physical presence turning to complete and Prohibition? Also is your file with Mississauga office?

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
I gather that they are currently busy rescheduling cancelled oaths so they may not reply right away. Normally, once you're scheduled, the call centre agent would be able to see it before it shows on your tracker. I don't know if emailing will help. If you're not yet scheduled, they would likely send you a standard template reply saying that you're in queue for the next event. But you can try.
Thanks for your reply and support. It will be one month on May 17 since LPP was completed. Shall I wait till next week or send them an email? I am not even sure what to ask them, just an update on application or oath date.

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Thanks for your reply and support. It will be one month on May 17 since LPP was completed. Shall I wait till next week or send them an email? I am not even sure what to ask them, just an update on application or oath date.
You will be scheduled in a couple of weeks don't worry!

Reactions: manmoi31

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Congrats!! You are almost there.

If I may ask, how far was it between Language / Physical presence turning to complete and Prohibition? Also is your file with Mississauga office?
Hi Naaj, only prohibition has been updated. Language and presence still in progress. Between background check completed and prohibition : 2 months.

Reactions: NAAJ

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
Me!! Oct 2021 submission, Jan 2022 AOR - BG completion on March 15, nothing on LPP yet.
I got background completed Feb 13. Scarborough office. Most recent notes says LPP "not started", but in mid April, the file was assigned to an officer and the location is "review ready PM03", which someone said is a third level program manager or something.

Have you got anything similar in your notes?

bd2017

Mar 20, 2017
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Sydney
I got background completed Feb 13. Scarborough office. Most recent notes says LPP "not started", but in mid April, the file was assigned to an officer and the location is "review ready PM03", which someone said is a third level program manager or something.

Have you got anything similar in your notes?
How are you able to obtain this kind of information without requesting notes every month? By calling? I emailed my MP and he got back to me saying there is a 'bring forward' date of June1. I'm not sure what that means but he also mentioned LPP not started..

johnjkjk

Champion Member
Mar 29, 2016
How are you able to obtain this kind of information without requesting notes every month? By calling? I emailed my MP and he got back to me saying there is a 'bring forward' date of June1. I'm not sure what that means but he also mentioned LPP not started..
I am requesting notes every month or so. Not heard of bring forward date. Maybe you'll get an update on June 1? :D

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022

Here, ATIP says that IRCC shouldn't disclose the bring forward date unless the MP's office specifically asks for it. So your MP went beyond and asked for it! Lucky you! My guess is that - this is the date they will move the file to the front so it can be looked at

Last edited: