+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi I was told that my Citizenship Oath is scheduled for 15th Dec. I have not yet received an invitation (and in my Tracker 'Oath' is set to 'Not Started').

Do I need to contact IRCC about official Email?

Thanks to all who reply.

Reactions: mashcan

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
Hi I was told that my Citizenship Oath is scheduled for 15th Dec. I have not yet received an invitation (and in my Tracker 'Oath' is set to 'Not Started').

Thanks to all who reply.
You can try. I dropped them an email but haven't seen any responses.

mashcan

Sep 4, 2019

Thanks to all who reply.
You will have it by the end of next week.

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Has anyone Rescheduled the oath at Scarborough office? Can you please share your experience and let me know how long did they take to respond to webform and how long after you come back to Canada they rescheduled your oath?

deweyng

Jan 11, 2022
What about the Tracker Update? Will it change to 'Started'?
I have a similar timeline as yours. Only knew I had mine scheduled in 2 wks by speaking with an IRCC agent on the phone. Tracker still shows "Not Started" and still now email received.

aakash4287

Star Member
Sep 2, 2016
Has anyone Rescheduled the oath at Scarborough office? Can you please share your experience and let me know how long did they take to respond to webform and how long after you come back to Canada they rescheduled your oath?
Hi,

I have recently rescheduled my oath with the Scarboroough office. We do not require to send a web form.
Reply back to the email that you received your oath invitation. I told them I would not be available during the oath and until a specific amount of time.
They asked to reply back to the same email when I back in Canada, my oath will be postponed until then.

Reactions: Shining Moon

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hi,

I have recently rescheduled my oath with the Scarboroough office. We do not require to send a web form.
Reply back to the email that you received your oath invitation. I told them I would not be available during the oath and until a specific amount of time.
They asked to reply back to the same email when I back in Canada, my oath will be postponed until then.

Thank you for your response. However, my sister has not got her oath email yet. Her oath is scheduled for Jan 5th this she won't be receiving email invitation until Dec end. And if she waits that long, she would not be able to get a hold of anyone and likely miss the ceremony so according to me it's good time to let them know in advance of she knows that she will not be here on that day..

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Glad to see you got your test invite and successfully passed. You have indeed been kept waiting for too long.

Do you know if your file is still in Sydney or moved to a local office?
Thanks, sorry I was not keeping well lately that’s why I was not active on forum. I received test email from local office ( Scarborough). I hope it has been moved to local office. My background is still in progress ( Criminality has been passed though in late oct)
Hope this help.

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Received AOR today 01-12-2022 for my whole family (5 integrants)
Hi As you only received AOR Today when did you apply? I think you may be in the wrong thread. This is for those who applied during October 2021. Usually AOR came within 3 months.