+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

acnj

Sep 29, 2022
You can try writing to your office, the email address should have your office name or abbreviation (like SCR). If your test invite came from a generic email that might not help.

Also, I believe a lot of Toronto/GTA applications are sent to Niagara Falls at some point after the test or DM (not sure exatcly at what point). You might be better off finding out which office has your application first. You can find that out by calling the IRCC help center (using the steps provided in other posts). If you already know for sure which office it is, you don't have to do this.

Whichever office it is, you can write to them. There's no specific format. You just need to include your full name, UCI and application # (and may be Date of Birth as well) and pretty much tell them what you said here that you are an October 2021 applicant, it's been three months since your test and asking if there is any progress.
Thanks for the response!!

I responded back to test invite email and reached out to IRCC help center as well.
Help center rep basically reconfirmed the contact details (email, mobile #) etc. and mentioned that citizenship application timeframe is now 25 months and having completed the test doesn't mean that applicant should expect oath ceremony in next 3-4 months. no new information was shared, he just repeated the information from online tracker and asked to wait for further communication. wait is frustrating and nerve wrecking.

• Sad
Reactions: Varsh

nasif

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
Nomination.....
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
16-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2018
LANDED..........
05-10-2018
Hey guys, Vancouver applicant here. My ecas says decision made, but no update in the main tracker.Anyone in similar situation?

iceman55

May 1, 2022

I responded back to test invite email and reached out to IRCC help center as well.
Help center rep basically reconfirmed the contact details (email, mobile #) etc. and mentioned that citizenship application timeframe is now 25 months and having completed the test doesn't mean that applicant should expect oath ceremony in next 3-4 months. no new information was shared, he just repeated the information from online tracker and asked to wait for further communication. wait is frustrating and nerve wrecking.
Unfortunately most offices don't send an email response but even among those sometimes you see sudden activity in the application within a few days. Otherwise its just a wait and watch or may be you can write an another email after some time.

It's all low porbability attempts but if it happens to work by luck, it's great.

Varsh

Dec 14, 2016
@Varsh - any updates on fingerprint?
Hi , I have not received any update . I guess I will have to wait for another 3 months as they mentioned that it can take about 6 months to update on file so I will call them after 3 months if don't see any update.

Anything from your side??

nasif

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova scotia
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
16-06-2017
Nomination.....
08-06-2017
AOR Received.
16-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
26-02-2018
Passport Req..
25-09-2018
VISA ISSUED...
02-10-2018
LANDED..........
05-10-2018

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

Hi when you say "25 months", do you mean from Date of Application? or From Date of Citizenship Test?

** I hope you mean 25 months from date of Application