+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

vir

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
I did this repeatedly, always getting am error message ("We are experiencing a technical difficulty").Tried three different browsers - it does not work for me.
I have did it on mobile, like with google chrome browser.

vir

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
i am trying to update the password but when I am entering my UCI and application number(after multiple times rechecking), it says "the information is incorrect or invalid. "
Anyone else having this issue? How can i resolve this..please help!
Did you followed the password requirements?

vir

Star Member
Apr 20, 2016
Okay, I think I've figured it out. The password reset functionality has worked fine for my wife who is using Gmail. When I try to reset my password, I get a "technical difficulty" error. It looks like the updated system cannot send password reset emails to Outlook accounts (and maybe other non-Gmail accounts, too).
I got reset code on yahoo mail account

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...
Hello guys, has anyone from Niagara gotten oath invitation?

Also, anyone from other processing offices, is your oath ceremony in person or online??

Reactions: saou17

Shining Moon

Star Member
Feb 16, 2014
Saskatchewan
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 7th, 2014
Doc's Request.
August 28th, 2014
AOR Received.
October 13th,2014
File Transfer...
Sep 30th, 2014
Med's Done....
Upfront in Jan,2014
Interview........
In dreams
LANDED..........
Awaiting...

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Since its been around 3 months from the citizenship test , is it appropriate enough gap to reach out to IRCC ?
how is everyone reaching out ? any recommendation

1. Replying back to the test invitation email ? any specific format ?
2. Raising a webform
3. Any other communication channel
You can try writing to your office, the email address should have your office name or abbreviation (like SCR). If your test invite came from a generic email that might not help.

Also, I believe a lot of Toronto/GTA applications are sent to Niagara Falls at some point after the test or DM (not sure exatcly at what point). You might be better off finding out which office has your application first. You can find that out by calling the IRCC help center (using the steps provided in other posts). If you already know for sure which office it is, you don't have to do this.

Whichever office it is, you can write to them. There's no specific format. You just need to include your full name, UCI and application # (and may be Date of Birth as well) and pretty much tell them what you said here that you are an October 2021 applicant, it's been three months since your test and asking if there is any progress.

Reactions: saou17 and A_S

hfxfilms2020

Star Member
Oct 7, 2022
You can try writing to your office, the email address should have your office name or abbreviation (like SCR). If your test invite came from a generic email that might not help.

Also, I believe a lot of Toronto/GTA applications are sent to Niagara Falls at some point after the test or DM (not sure exatcly at what point). You might be better off finding out which office has your application first. You can find that out by calling the IRCC help center (using the steps provided in other posts). If you already know for sure which office it is, you don't have to do this.

Whichever office it is, you can write to them. There's no specific format. You just need to include your full name, UCI and application # (and may be Date of Birth as well) and pretty much tell them what you said here that you are an October 2021 applicant, it's been three months since your test and asking if there is any progress.
Do you mean Reply to the test email?

iceman55

May 1, 2022
Do you mean Reply to the test email?
Seems like there are two different types of emails (before the oath stage).

Sometimes the office email and the test invite email are the same. Other times, test invites come from a generic email that handles only test related services.

kadjajsd

Star Member
May 3, 2020

how do you find your office's email..