+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Hi everyone,

Been quietly following this forum for a while. Yesterday I got a request to submit a photocopy of my Health card/Driver License in the next 5 days, I don't think I have seen that request in the past. Has anyone been asked for this? The email seems to come from the same CIC email addresses I have received in the past and includes my application # but the email is a bit sketchy.
Background check is completed since July.
Any insight is appreciated.
hmm, i never seen such a request, that too within 5 days, its better to call IRCC and get confirmation.

nirm.123

May 26, 2022
Hi guys, I am trying to renew my PR card and when I hit validate on IMM5444e form I don't see any barcodes. Does it generate barcode ? Any suggestions are appreciated.

Last edited:

tanzil_007.

Jun 21, 2021
Hello everyone,
In my application status portal, I see that I am scheduled for an Oath ceremony on September 19th, 2022 (also indicates it's "waiting on you'). It is 13th September today and I have not received any emails. Any suggestion what I should be doing? I have checked my email folders (Spam, trash, promotion) but I couldn't find anything. Any suggestion/insights would be greatly appreciated.

Last edited:

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hello everyone,
In my application status portal, I see that I am scheduled for an Oath ceremony on September 19th, 2022 (also indicates it's "waiting on you'). It is 13th September today and I have not received any emails. Any suggestion what I should be doing? I have checked my email folders (Spam, trash, promotion) but I couldn't find anything. Any s
I feel you should contact them today and let them know that you didn’t receive the email. This happened when I had my test and they never sent an email and said waiting on you so I contacted them and then they sent the email right away.

lehar.sood

Jan 8, 2016
Hello everyone,
In my application status portal, I see that I am scheduled for an Oath ceremony on September 19th, 2022 (also indicates it's "waiting on you'). It is 13th September today and I have not received any emails. Any suggestion what I should be doing? I have checked my email folders (Spam, trash, promotion) but I couldn't find anything. Any suggestion/insights would be greatly appreciated.
Same here. Not received any email yet and scheduled for 19 September

kenjia01

Star Member
Nov 5, 2017
Anyone got both their BG check and test completed and haven't received any updates? My status was last updated on Aug 10, and language/presence check are still in progress...

imna2721

Mar 23, 2022
Anyone got both their BG check and test completed and haven't received any updates? My status was last updated on Aug 10, and language/presence check are still in progress...
My background was completed in June end and test completed in July 10. No updates since then. I called them, they provided standard response of 26 month wait time.
It is kinda disheartning to check portal everyday for any small updates and see nothing for months..

idealman2019

Star Member
Apr 27, 2019
Hi, sorry for late reply. They sent me an updated oath letter that said his majesty king charles III
I understand that the wording for the oath was changed so you can recite the King instead of the Queen. My question is to know if that oath form that you signed at the end of the oath was changed.