+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
Almost everyone goes through RCMP accredited fingerprinting company. RCMP doesn't usually directly collect them.

Try commissionaires. I posted about this in the last few pages with some links. I will try to find and attention to you...
Thank you so much, I found nearby my place, called FIPS, commissionaires are bit far and doesn’t accommodate walk ins.

e_ca

Star Member
May 23, 2016
Stupid question. But does everyone gets fingerprinting invite. My BG check is done so i am assuming i wont have to do fingerprinting.

Also how long does it take ircc to reply back if i send them an email saying i am not in country and will be taking test from outside Canada. Do they change test dates if i decide to take test from outside canada?

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Stupid question. But does everyone gets fingerprinting invite. My BG check is done so i am assuming i wont have to do fingerprinting.

Also how long does it take ircc to reply back if i send them an email saying i am not in country and will be taking test from outside Canada. Do they change test dates if i decide to take test from outside canada?
No, most people do not get fingerprint requests, and I have not heard of people getting fingerprint requests after BG check is complete, unless it takes longer than 6 months from the first FP request for IRCC to issue oath invite, then they ask for it again.

From what I have heard from other applicants, they are very prompt in responding to your request to take the test abroad, and will approve it within a day or two. I have never heard of them changing dates because of one wanting to take the test outside Canada.

Last edited:

Wacky1.nash

Jul 18, 2017
Singapore
Thank you so much, I found nearby my place, called FIPS, commissionaires are bit far and doesn’t accommodate walk ins.
If that is “Fingerprints, Identifications and Pardon Services” at 7900 Hurontario Street, Suite 301, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P6, I can confirm that is on the official list of RCMP accredited ginger printing companies.

manmoi31

Jul 21, 2017
If that is “Fingerprints, Identifications and Pardon Services” at 7900 Hurontario Street, Suite 301, Brampton, ON L6Y 0P6, I can confirm that is on the official list of RCMP accredited ginger printing companies.
Yes it is. Thank you so much. Where did you get the official list of RCMP fingerprint agencies?

nirm.123

May 26, 2022
I just got another ghost update ( 3rd ) and fingerprint request came yesterday, but tracker is still not updated with fingerprint request.
I submitted my FP late May and I still don't see any update about FP on the tracker. The only update I see is application received Dec 07.