+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

Grechy7

Apr 12, 2018
I start to wonder if there is something wrong with my application, but mine should be easy. Single applicant and I have a long time in Canada. Any online applicant from Oct 17th?

Reactions: Shining Moon

shobasrin

Nov 3, 2014
Received Citizenship Test Invite status update on the tracker (to be taken online between July 18, 2022 and August 8, 2022)
Status updated July 11, 2022
Applied online October 21, 2021
AOR January 13,2022
"Even though I received the test invite updated, I notice "In Progress" in all checks----Language skills / Physical presence / Background verification / Prohibitions"
Is this normal to receive test invite before BG check completed??

koukie

May 4, 2022
I requested Urgent Processing.
Did they accept your case or, considering it for UP ? I requested twice with job letters where it is necessary for me to get citizenship ASAP, in both cases they said they sent my request to the department to consider but, not sure it's accepted. One of my friends request got rejected in the past but, then his processing was done within a month.

ravidgohil@gmail.com

Mar 8, 2017
Did they accept your case or, considering it for UP ? I requested twice with job letters where it is necessary for me to get citizenship ASAP, in both cases they said they sent my request to the department to consider but, not sure it's accepted. One of my friends request got rejected in the past but, then his processing was done within a month.
Not sure at the moment.

vimal3134

Star Member
Aug 27, 2017
Just got mail that the test link send on July 6 for test window from July 8 to July 28, has been made inactive, because of Rogers outage and test will be rescheduled soon and new mail with be shared soon.

Does anyone else got the same mail ?

Last edited: