+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2021 - Citizenship Applications

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
This kind of discussion I like. I've never been asked about my case, and I never refuse to discuss anything because I have nothing to hide or to lie about.Ok coming to my case I'm just like lot's of applicants who completed BG and test and wating for oath no security issues no red flag just waiting. Criminality completed security completed. Just none sense wating.to be more specific just waiting for an officer to process all the documents and wallah I'm done, when that happening no idea.
Hi Karem, how did you get the information that your security and criminality has been completed ? Every time I call, the agent says I only see the same thing you see. Not helpful. And I asked for my notes early Jan and no response. Thanks

Anas_M88

Oct 12, 2021
Hi Karem, how did you get the information that your security and criminality has been completed ? Every time I call, the agent says I only see the same thing you see. Not helpful. And I asked for my notes early Jan and no response. Thanks
You can ask for ATIP from CBSA or contact your local MP. If you've done your citizenship a while ago and your background is still showing in progress, then probably it is stuck in security, criminality, or pending a fingerprint request. However, the only sure way to know is to read the notes from CBSA.

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
You can ask for ATIP from CBSA or contact your local MP. If you've done your citizenship a while ago and your background is still showing in progress, then probably it is stuck in security, criminality, or pending a fingerprint request. However, the only sure way to know is to read the notes from CBSA.
Thanks Anas. I sent ircc notes ATIP early Jan no response. I am from oct 19 online. They received my FP Aug 30 but no update since then BG in progress

sambibi

Star Member
Apr 29, 2018
Thanks Anas. I sent ircc notes ATIP early Jan 2023 no response. I am from oct 19 2021 online. They received my FP Aug 30 2022 but no update since then BG in progress

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
Mostly through ATIP notes. IRCC notes never received, but the really helpful ones are CBSA and CSIS. CBSA for everything about the file , and CSIS specifically for security. Yes lately the new orders for the agents on the phone is to be deceiving and not giving any helpful information.

Anas_M88

Oct 12, 2021
Thanks Anas. I sent ircc notes ATIP early Jan no response. I am from oct 19 online. They received my FP Aug 30 but no update since then BG in progress
I am still waiting for my IRCC ATIP that I requested in October last year. For CBSA took 45 days to send the document by email. It is probably security screening if your background status did not change after they received the fingerprints, many people here are stuck in security which will take 8 months to a year from August. If that applies to your case, then there is nothing to do but wait...

karem abd

Star Member
Apr 6, 2018
I am still waiting for my IRCC ATIP that I requested in October last year. For CBSA took 45 days to send the document by email. It is probably security screening if your background status did not change after they received the fingerprints, many people here are stuck in security which will take 8 months to a year from August. If that applies to your case, then there is nothing to do but wait...
We've ordered the IRCC notes in the same time.me too didn't receive it yet.