+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

valvlad

Feb 27, 2021
Is anyone other than me who still waiting for aor
Really frustrated after 11 months no aor
you should definately write them. perhaps they're missing a document, like it was in our case. after we wrote them - things started moving!

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Is anyone other than me who still waiting for aor
Really frustrated after 11 months no aor
That's too long if you're still waiting for AOR, have you checked with the courier if your application was received? Call or send an inquiry to check, you should have been done or close to done with your application by this time.

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
That's too long if you're still waiting for AOR, have you checked with the courier if your application was received? Call or send an inquiry to check, you should have been done or close to done with your application by this time.
Yeah i tried everything but nothing is working call mp call ircc fill several webforms last month they asked to fill representative form because i applied myself .they said they cant give information of ur wife application bcz they don’t have representative form in ur application.i snd form last month but nothing after that its 11 months now

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Yeah i tried everything but nothing is working call mp call ircc fill several webforms last month they asked to fill representative form because i applied myself .they said they cant give information of ur wife application bcz they don’t have representative form in ur application.i snd form last month but nothing after that its 11 months now
I see, so you just sent the form as the Authorized Representative of your wife's application last month, usually they will receive or review the form within 3-4 weeks. Once you are approved as the Authorized Representative, that's the time you can have access to your wife's application. Just hope that they are almost done checking her application and there were no additional requirements asked, good luck.