+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
I see, so you just sent the form as the Authorized Representative of your wife's application last month, usually they will receive or review the form within 3-4 weeks. Once you are approved as the Authorized Representative, that's the time you can have access to your wife's application. Just hope that they are almost done checking her application and there were no additional requirements asked, good luck.
Yeah hope for same thnks

Reactions: Babies0625

JackT

Star Member
Feb 29, 2016
Hello guys!!
I need help.
Actually my wife already gave biometrics for her visitor visa application two months ago.
Now, recently she got the biometrics for her spousal sponsorship application.
So does she need to give biometrics again for her PR application??
Your efforts really helps us.
Thank you.

whitely

Jul 4, 2018
For some odd reason, I am going much faster then a lot of the timelines I see here. Hopefully I receive decision and PPR soon!

AOR: Oct 8, 2020
AOR2: March 15, 2021
ADR: March 9, 2021
Medical & Biometric Request: March 16, 2021
Medical Completed: April 6th, 2021
Pre-Arrival Letter: June 25th, 2021
Lucky you my husband did medical in June and still nothing ..sent application Oct 2020...the waiting is hell

whitely

Jul 4, 2018
Hi! Can someone help me please. They requested for medical exam and we did the medical exam and they submitted it for us and all...but online it says we have not received medical exams yet? Its been almost 2months since we did them. Is this normal?
My husbands medical updated on June 8 as passed and now its Sept 12 and still nothing ...crazy

Sandy2020

Star Member
Jun 14, 2020
Hello guys!!
I need help.
Actually my wife already gave biometrics for her visitor visa application two months ago.
Thank you.
Yes

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Yeah i tried everything but nothing is working call mp call ircc fill several webforms last month they asked to fill representative form because i applied myself .they said they cant give information of ur wife application bcz they don’t have representative form in ur application.i snd form last month but nothing after that its 11 months now
Wow that's real long, however it took me 7 months for my 1st response as in AOR and that's only after an inquiry was made. I saw you say they asked you to send that form as a rep. But please did you let wife contact them as she is the APPLICANT and sorta the main or only person to access the file unless she authorises you.

Am only saying this cos it happened to me, when my wife contacted them.they did request for that form so I started doing the contacts and got responses eventhough wasn't always. As for my wife the sponsor she never received a response.

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Hello guys!!
I need help.
Thank you.
She should be exempted since her Biometrics are good for 10 years. Check this:
Where to give your fingerprints and photo (biometrics) (cic.gc.ca)

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Wow that's real long, however it took me 7 months for my 1st response as in AOR and that's only after an inquiry was made. I saw you say they asked you to send that form as a rep. But please did you let wife contact them as she is the APPLICANT and sorta the main or only person to access the file unless she authorises you.

Am only saying this cos it happened to me, when my wife contacted them.they did request for that form so I started doing the contacts and got responses eventhough wasn't always. As for my wife the sponsor she never received a response.
But I didn’t mention her email id in application instead I’m using mine id in application on her behalf if she try to contact them may b they make issue of this that why she didn’t mention her id in application

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
But I didn’t mention her email id in application instead I’m using mine id in application on her behalf if she try to contact them may b they make issue of this that why she didn’t mention her id in application
Oh okay I see, i got u. Cos on the IMM 008 form the applicant must fill this form and this where all her personal info (contacts) is normally provided. So maybe am sure they did recognize it is still your email as the sponsor wch shouldn't be, I think.

But its all good, since you ddnt include her email ID anywer, you make sense of them questioning her if she does contact them. Sorry for the long wait, since you filled the form already hopefully a response comes soon.

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Oh okay I see, i got u. Cos on the IMM 008 form the applicant must fill this form and this where all her personal info (contacts) is normally provided. So maybe am sure they did recognize it is still your email as the sponsor wch shouldn't be, I think.

But its all good, since you ddnt include her email ID anywer, you make sense of them questioning her if she does contact them. Sorry for the long wait, since you filled the form already hopefully a response comes soon.
Yeah thats why we jst waiting for reply thanks

Mb80

Sep 3, 2019
Hello, I have applied for a spousal visa back in October 2020 for my husband who lives in Pakistan. The visa office received the application on October 26th. we got the AOR on April 17th. Medical request was received on April 26th and we submitted the medical on May 24th, since than there has been no response from the visa office. please can someone advise why is it taking this long though I see people have received their passport with the visa within this time frame.

Application received: October 26, 2020
AOR: April 17, 2021
Eligibility as Sponsor Approval: April 19, 2021
Medical Request: April 26, 2021
Medical Done: May 17, 2021
no response after this.

Last edited:
Reactions: royalrumble

royalrumble

Star Member
Aug 8, 2021
Hello, I have applied for a spousal visa back in October 2020 for my husband who lives in Pakistan. The visa office received the application on October 26th. we got the AOR on April 17th. Medical request was received on April 26th and we submitted the medical on May 24th, since than there has been no response from the visa office. please can someone advise why is it taking this long though I see people have received their passport with the visa within this time frame.
Exactly the same timeline as our application. Currently processing at LVO. PA is in Pakistan as well.

Application received: 26th October 2020
AOR & SA: 15th April 2021
Biometrics received: 16th April 2021
Medical received: 26th April 2021
Medical submitted: 25th May 2021
Pre-arrival:
DM:
PPR:

Still waiting....like everybody else. But our timelines are so similar...if we hear something, you guys might as well.

Reactions: Mb80

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Exactly the same timeline as our application. Currently processing at LVO. PA is in Pakistan as well.

Application received: 26th October 2020
AOR & SA: 15th April 2021
Biometrics received: 16th April 2021
Medical received: 26th April 2021
Medical submitted: 25th May 2021
Pre-arrival:
DM:
PPR:

Still waiting....like everybody else. But our timelines are so similar...if we hear something, you guys might as well.
Hello, I'm just 10 days ahead of you. Did you check ECAS?