+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

RamandeepS

Mar 17, 2021
Hi guys,

I got my passport request today. My wife is in india. She signed up for Premium service during biometric appointment. I fill out the web form online and submitted request for passport and other documents pickup. Please can anyone guide me in how many days they contact us back. I signed up for VFS Jalandhar.

Thank you.
Hi, congratulations for getting ppr.can you please tell your timeline as we got decision made in March 2021 nothing since

Jasbir777

Aug 8, 2019
I think you are going to get all the work done in 10-12 days.
Did you too got the email for submitting any additional information or submitting any form again.? and did you emailed to Ottawa VO for the PPR?
no request to submit additional information. I emailed vfs jalandhar back home

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Just received my PPR email :D can't believe this is finally happening. ECAS and gckey login haven't changed, except for my status ok gckey showing submitted.
My email says since I'm already in Canada I can be landed virtually and to go through a webform instead of submitting anything, so hopefully I'm almost done with this whole thing!

Reactions: cjr

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Just received my PPR email :D can't believe this is finally happening. ECAS and gckey login haven't changed, except for my status ok gckey showing submitted.
My email says since I'm already in Canada I can be landed virtually and to go through a webform instead of submitting anything, so hopefully I'm almost done with this whole thing!
What's your ECAS status now?

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Hi @sgp1986 Congratulations. Did you inform them that you are in Canada? My spouse(US) is in Canada and got the pre-arrival letter on Sept 1 and waiting for next steps.

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Hi guys,

I got my passport request today. My wife is in india. She signed up for Premium service during biometric appointment. I fill out the web form online and submitted request for passport and other documents pickup. Please can anyone guide me in how many days they contact us back. I signed up for VFS Jalandhar.

Thank you.
Congratulations on the PPR!

Babies0625

Feb 4, 2015
Calgary
Wow, congratulations & good luck on the next steps

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Thanks everyone! Hoping for the best for the rest of the Oct club.

My ECAS stills says in process. I keep checking to see if it's changed because I want to see that decision made so badly lol. I did the webform today stating I'm in Canada, so I'm hoping for a quick reply for what to do next

Reactions: cjr

simfhs

Star Member
Aug 23, 2016
Thanks everyone! Hoping for the best for the rest of the Oct club.

My ECAS stills says in process. I keep checking to see if it's changed because I want to see that decision made so badly lol. I did the webform today stating I'm in Canada, so I'm hoping for a quick reply for what to do next
Finally. I have also just received the email fron Manila for PPR.
No update in ecas. I dont see any info about virtual landing. I guess I need to send webform.

Reactions: ElleWi7