kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
I got the Police Certificates Request!!! But still no AOR but I guess it won't be returned!!! Such a relief!

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Hello everyone, our application got returned due to missing handwritten signature on generic form.
They ask to resubmit the application.
My question is Do we need to update call history and provide them latest supporting documents that proofs our relationship is genuine.
And how about job letter and NOA ?

Sapphire18

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-03-2021
Med's Request
27-10-2021
Med's Done....
06-11-2021
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
29-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2021
LANDED..........
04-02-2022
Hello everyone, our application got returned due to missing handwritten signature on generic form.
My question is Do we need to update call history and provide them latest supporting documents that proofs our relationship is genuine.
Update the forms, PCC and other docs that has been expired since you got RTS you have to re-apply again.

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
You might want to try that, not sure if it's actually doing anything but one week after contacting our MP, we received the police certificate requests - I believe everything else should follow. They dropped the 'X' from our temporary application number so I guess it's safe to assume processing has started.

asingh388

Feb 20, 2018
I am an October 2020 applicant, but this question is regarding TRV. Guys my spouse had applied for TRV in May 2020, but we were only able to submit biometrics in April 2021. Our TRV file had not moved until then. After having submitted the biometrics in April 2021 we received a "CORRESPONDENCE LETTER" in May 2021 which states that the validity of the biometrics is for 10 years.
My questions are:
1. Has anyone of you who applied for TRV received Correspondence Letter?
2. After receiving correspondence letter how much time it took to receive a decision on your file?
3. Did you used webform or any email to prioritize your case? Please advise me how can I do the same.
Thank you

Last edited:

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I am an October 2020 applicant, but this question is regarding TRV. Guys my spouse had applied for TRV in May 2020, but we were only able to submit biometrics in April 2021. Our TRV file had not moved until then. After having submitted the biometrics in April 2021 we received a "CORRESPONDENCE LETTER" in May 2021 which states the validity of the eligibility.
My questions are:
2. After receiving correspondence letter how much time it took to receive a decision on your file?
3. Did you used webform or any email to prioritize your case? Please advise me how can I do the same.
Thank you
I applied for TRV november 2020 but only did my biometrics on feb 2021, been almost 3 months no updates ever since biometrics passed lol

sly_007

Jan 25, 2020
Toronto
I noticed in the spreadsheet that most of Oct 2020 applicants missing Sponsor Approval have app received date between 2nd and 13th Oct . Any ideas why this could be so ?

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
You might want to try that, not sure if it's actually doing anything but one week after contacting our MP, we received the police certificate requests - I believe everything else should follow. They dropped the 'X' from our temporary application number so I guess it's safe to assume processing has started.
okk I’ll try that as well may b it works

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
I am an October 2020 applicant, but this question is regarding TRV. Guys my spouse had applied for TRV in May 2020, but we were only able to submit biometrics in April 2021. Our TRV file had not moved until then. After having submitted the biometrics in April 2021 we received a "CORRESPONDENCE LETTER" in May 2021 which states that the validity of the biometrics is for 10 years.
My questions are:
Thank you
Hi,

1. I have applied for a TRV on Nov 29 2020 and it was approved on the Dec 14 2020.
The Correspondence Letter is a standard generic reply for the biometrics I believe, I received it too.

"RE: validity of your biometric information

Thank you for providing your biometric information (i.e. digital fingerprints and photograph) in support of your temporary resident application to Canada. The purpose of this letter is to notify you that your biometric information is valid until (yyyy/mm/dd) for subsequent temporary resident applications to Canada."

2. I received the passport request on the same day I received my correspondence letter. I think this highly depends on the VO and how fast they work, it is really a case to case basis.

3. I sent an email to IRCC.COVID-TravelExemptions-Exemptionsdevoyage-COVID.IRCC@cic.gc.ca to prioritize my application.

I included my quarantine plan, sponsor and PA identity documents, and marriage certificate with the following information :

Principal Applicant full name

Date of birth

Application in Process

Application channel

Application number

Date Received

Passport number

Reason for travel

Proof of relationship

Planned travel date

Current country of residence

Hope this helps!

Reactions: asingh388

frange

May 25, 2018
What is your timeline and when did they returned it to you?