+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Kennykentipsy101

Feb 15, 2020
Yes, we had temporary number that we got in November.
Really sorry about the application. Re apply and use the application guide on ircc website. It tells you what to do on each forms

Were you notified before it got returned or you just found it on your mailbox?

Okotoks

Star Member
Jun 17, 2017
Oh sorry. I feel it's more safer if you apply through an immigration lawyer. They could appeal for you if the need arises.
No no doesn’t make any difference, I had the same issue and all what the lawyer do is sending webforms and calling.Don’t waste your money.
Finally i re sent the file successfully without lawyer. Just take your time and double check

Reactions: Namtu and cjr

Sapphire18

Star Member
Jan 14, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
CPC-OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
29-10-2020
AOR Received.
27-03-2021
Med's Request
27-10-2021
Med's Done....
06-11-2021
Interview........
Not Requested
Passport Req..
29-11-2021
VISA ISSUED...
06-12-2021
LANDED..........
04-02-2022

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
I sent in a webform asking which VO my application was moved to, and finally received word it was sent to the Ney York VO. Does anyone know how they are doing with processing times? Is there any way of asking them for updates or is it still pretty much the same, sit and wait

posiOOS

Sep 9, 2020
Well...we never managed to get a signature or date receipt for our application. Thankfully I got the information that the application made it to Sydney through the Web form. So, sometime in October is all I know.

The application is for my German husband. I'm Canadian and we live in Berlin with 2 Canadian/German kids. We were really hoping to get there by the new school year but that is a distant dream I suppose!
Found you through the spreadsheet, I'm also Canadian wife of German husband with 1 kid in Berlin. We are March applicants though, but ours was just moved to the VO (I'm guessing Vienna too), message me if you wanna get in touch about the app process!

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Oh sorry. I feel it's more safer if you apply through an immigration lawyer. They could appeal for you if the need arises.
We had hired immigration consultant... that's her mistake and our mistake is we trusted her, we thought she's licensed consultant she must know where to sign and what to sign.

AramanB

Star Member
Sep 21, 2020
Is anybody here whose file got returned then they reapplied.
Just wanna know how long did it take to get the AOR after reapply?

Milay

Nov 13, 2020
We had hired immigration consultant... that's her mistake and our mistake is we trusted her, we thought she's licensed consultant she must know where to sign and what to sign.
I understand your frustration but I have no such confidence in any immigration consultant whatsoever, I'm referring to immigration lawyers here and I have full confidence in my lawyers as reviews from many people justify their efficiency, to think they've been in the game for over 15 years. So in terms of application - signing and all, there was no mistake.