+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Radhachura

Feb 1, 2021
I don't get AOR2 but on Ecas , bio metric instruction letter and medical form PA's UCI no is mention . even on Ecas it shows background check is in process .
Now aor2 not a mandatory part. In covid situation, ircc directly send "decision made" or "PPR". Ur PA's primary stage completed and wait for one of them or both. If ur SA approved then Good luck

trancemist

Aug 25, 2020
Category........
FAM
I'm in the same boat as you. Exam completed on the 5th, submitted on the 7th and no word.
We did not receive a notification, you must check on-line to see if they've recorded it as passed.
This showed up for us just a few days after the exam.
It also depends if the doctor you used is on-line in their system or must send them paper.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Question, on the main page of my GCKey site, where it shows my application, my current status now says "submitted" where before, I believe it said your action is required, which it had said ever since they sent me my medical instructions. Does this mean they've received my medical results? When I click into my application page, nothing seems to have changed, and under medical exam, it still says "we have requested a medical exam, check your messages below"

Also, ECAS doesn't show anything new either.
Update. I looked again, and the status is back to "Your action required" :( is this what a ghost edit is? what do I take from this?

dabigbass

Apr 20, 2021
I went to a Service Canada office to give my biometrics and they only took my fingerprints, but no photo. When I asked them about the photo, they said they're not doing them because of taking off masks during Covid.

Does that sound right? Is IRCC temporarily not requiring photos for biometrics? (My case is for Permanent Residence.)
any insights here would be greatly appreciated!

kanislupos

Star Member
Jan 22, 2017
Singapore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Singapore
Hey does anyone know if you move to Canada (enter via TRV) and update the address in the middle of an outland process, would they approve it faster?