+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

khalimanda

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
Your application tracker ID NO, .............has been dispatched to the IRCC Office, on 4/1/2021 at 5:05:19 PM for processing. I received this message from VFS

sanahanjgikar

Mar 5, 2021
My husband is sponsoring me. I had received medical exam request on 23 March 2021 and the request letter mentioned that I need to complete it within 30 days or my immigration request may get denied. So, I scheduled a medical exam on 31st of March as there was no prior date available. I had requested the hospital staff to update my medical results ASAP as I have very little time. Its been 2 days But still I am unable to see any update on my application.

Also, my friends who have applied through Express Entry were supposed to upload a medical exam acknowledgement letter on the IRCC website. I have got that letter but I am unable to see any link where I can upload the medical exam acknowledgement letter.

What should I do? Has anyone from Spouse Sponsorship uploaded medical exam acknowledgement letter? How long does it take for medical results to reflect online in my application?

Should I send a webform with the acknowledgement letter attached?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
What should I do? Has anyone from Spouse Sponsorship uploaded medical exam acknowledgement letter? How long does it take for medical results to reflect online in my application?
You do not need to upload this letter. Just wait. It won't show up in account until the medical officer working for IRCC (not the doctor who did the exam) reviews. This can be a few days or a few weeks; there are very few of these medical officers.

Reactions: sanahanjgikar

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
My medical requires a photo again. I had my passport photos taken (to the IRCC regulations), do I need to add the same info of date, address, and all that again? I printed out a few copies so hopefully any other photos they need, these will still work for

wallywaf

Aug 21, 2020
My medical requires a photo again. I had my passport photos taken (to the IRCC regulations), do I need to add the same info of date, address, and all that again? I printed out a few copies so hopefully any other photos they need, these will still work for
No these are different as are the “Canada Visa” variety. From the IRCC website “You must also bring 4 recent photographs if the panel physician doesn’t use eMedical. Contact the panel physician before your appointment to find out.” Here is the link to the specs for the photos: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/temporary-resident-visa-application-photograph-specifications.html#photos

I just took mine with my smart phone, edited per specs of Canada Visa Photo ( 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″)) with 123PassportPhoto online for $6. Doesn’t need to signed or professional.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
No these are different as are the “Canada Visa” variety. From the IRCC website “You must also bring 4 recent photographs if the panel physician doesn’t use eMedical. Contact the panel physician before your appointment to find out.” Here is the link to the specs for the photos: https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/application-forms-guides/temporary-resident-visa-application-photograph-specifications.html#photos

I just took mine with my smart phone, edited per specs of Canada Visa Photo ( 35 mm x 45 mm (1 3/8″ x 1 3/4″)) with 123PassportPhoto online for $6. Doesn’t need to signed or professional.
Ah I see. When I called and made my appointment, she just told me to bring one passport photo with me. So I guess it'll work but didn't need to go to the trouble of it. Oh well

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
My husband is sponsoring me. I had received medical exam request on 23 March 2021 and the request letter mentioned that I need to complete it within 30 days or my immigration request may get denied. So, I scheduled a medical exam on 31st of March as there was no prior date available. I had requested the hospital staff to update my medical results ASAP as I have very little time. Its been 2 days But still I am unable to see any update on my application.

Also, my friends who have applied through Express Entry were supposed to upload a medical exam acknowledgement letter on the IRCC website. I have got that letter but I am unable to see any link where I can upload the medical exam acknowledgement letter.

Should I send a webform with the acknowledgement letter attached?
Relax your are fine, even though it says 30 days they are allowing up to 90 days because of covid.

Reactions: sanahanjgikar

akay006

Feb 23, 2021
Still haven't received anything. . . Seeing the October Spreadsheet getting filled up. Is anyone else in the same situation?

cad13

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25 March/2014
AOR Received.
14 April/2014
Med's Request
08 October/2014
Med's Done....
15 October/2014(RPRF Requested on Nov 06 and Paid Nov 07)
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
09 January/2015
VISA ISSUED...
14 January/2015
LANDED..........
23 January/2015
Still haven't received anything. . . Seeing the October Spreadsheet getting filled up. Is anyone else in the same situation?
October 19
Nothing yet