+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Mine was received early Oct and late Nov are receiving their AORs. I'm happy for them but suuuuper salty that mine is still sitting in a pile somewhere :( its hard to not have the intrusive thoughts of maybe its being returned and we have to start all over again and be delayed in being with my wife even more

Reactions: cjr
Dec 4, 2017
Visa Office......
new delhi
Mine was received early Oct and late Nov are receiving their AORs. I'm happy for them but suuuuper salty that mine is still sitting in a pile somewhere :( its hard to not have the intrusive thoughts of maybe its being returned and we have to start all over again and be delayed in being with my wife even more
I can understand how hard it is to wait.
I was feb 14 applicant our application returned after 7 months of wait in end of august. resubmitted on October till now no news heart beats faster than usual I’m too stressed don’t want to feel that pain again all I want is an aor so I could breathe in peace again.

Reactions: Jotdeep

Tayyab29

Star Member
Jul 27, 2017
yeah. It doesn't make any sense. you would think that after august September it will be October but no, not a single one from October. such a weird way or work.

Arbys

Feb 3, 2021
My application was returned in September 2020 as well coz I forgot to sign the family form. I had to resubmit in October and still waiting for AOR 1

Dec 4, 2017
Visa Office......
new delhi
My application was returned in September 2020 as well coz I forgot to sign the family form. I had to resubmit in October and still waiting for AOR 1
[/QUOTE
oh that’s sad,
What’s your timeline? I mean after how long they returned your application?

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
In the November thread, someone mentioned you can get a status report with your receipt number from paying the fees/biometrics. I did that and nothing came up, meaning they haven't even OPENED mine yet. So frustrating, tomorrow is 4 months since they received it, and I saw someone that say theirs was received in Jan and have their AOR already

yakobab01

Feb 3, 2021
In the November thread, someone mentioned you can get a status report with your receipt number from paying the fees/biometrics. I did that and nothing came up, meaning they haven't even OPENED mine yet. So frustrating, tomorrow is 4 months since they received it, and I saw someone that say theirs was received in Jan and have their AOR already
Did you call them? Because I called and they gave me a temporary file number and told me it has been open and is on perspective. So, I might suggest that you call and at least get something from them.

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Did you call them? Because I called and they gave me a temporary file number and told me it has been open and is on perspective. So, I might suggest that you call and at least get something from them.
I haven't, its hard to get away from work long enough to make a call, I'm assuming they keep you on hold for awhile? I'll try to see if my wife can find time to call and see. Any little bit of information would be better than sitting here not knowing and waiting

Dec 4, 2017
Visa Office......
new delhi
I haven't, its hard to get away from work long enough to make a call, I'm assuming they keep you on hold for awhile? I'll try to see if my wife can find time to call and see. Any little bit of information would be better than sitting here not knowing and waiting
You must call take out some time and request call back while they keep on hold you will get their call it’s matter of few minutes sitting like this with stress n worries not a good idea instead find out make an effort

yakobab01

Feb 3, 2021
Yeah, there is a wait but you can have them call you too. Call them first thing in the morning and usually takes 30-40 min for them to call you back.