+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Thanks dear this is the reply i got from mp

I spoke about your file today. The agent checked everything. There are no additional requests or notes. He admitted that there is not much done, however there is a high volume of the Spousal sponsorship applications in the same conditions. Now, after the elections the Government is still re-organizing the Cabinet and key staff, wherever is required. The IRCC is working with their limited capacity.
Your application is still considered to be within normal processing timeframes taken the circumstances the Government of Canada had lately (COVID, elections, crisis in Afghanistan).
Wow, their response is just not satisfying at all. They are not even willing to start processing it. They say its in process whereas you don't even have the Acknowledgement of Receipt. Anyways, 4 days will be over soon and now you can inquire based on exceeding the 12 month then. I guess that's what they want to see.

Hopefully after the re-organizing of staff and key members, things might turn around we can only be hopeful and pray this elections was just a blessing in disguise.

Reactions: Jeet777

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I think 4 days are left in completion of 12 months they said ur file still in normal processing time unbelievable
Its okay let's wait the 4 days and contact again next week, see what they will say now. If u really don't have the AOR, then I don't know how the MP or even IRCC is expecting you to think it's actually in process.

Am speechless now even.

But have u tried ordering gcms notes. Heard it contains some detailed info on the processing of the files.

Reactions: Jeet777

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Its okay let's wait the 4 days and contact again next week, see what they will say now. If u really don't have the AOR, then I don't know how the MP or even IRCC is expecting you to think it's actually in process.

Am speechless now even.

But have u tried ordering gcms notes. Heard it contains some detailed info on the processing of the files.
Gcms is also useless im planning to go for visitor visa this is only option i have

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Wow, their response is just not satisfying at all. They are not even willing to start processing it. They say its in process whereas you don't even have the Acknowledgement of Receipt. Anyways, 4 days will be over soon and now you can inquire based on exceeding the 12 month then. I guess that's what they want to see.

Hopefully after the re-organizing of staff and key members, things might turn around we can only be hopeful and pray this elections was just a blessing in disguise.
Ur ryt their answer seems they dnt care about our applications i dnt knw wt to do they answer like giving candy to child

kalpanaT

Aug 18, 2021
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
Hi everyone
Is there anyone in the same situation. I have not received anything after submitting the additional document.

Application Received — Oct 16, 2020 (Ottawa)
AOR1 — April 7, 2021
Biometric Request — May 3, 2021
Medical Request — May 04, 2021
Sponsorship Approval — May 5, 2021
Medical Completed- May 18,2021
AOR2 — I am not sure I got it.
Pre-Arrival Letter — July 8,2021 (CPC, Ottawa)
Form 5669 correction request- July 9, 2021
Form 5669 submitted- July 11,2021
Biometric Enrollment — July 22, 2021
Decision Made —
PPR —
COPR —
Same, nothing since ADR and my visa office is Sydney Aus

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Anyone knw if we pay biometric fees during applying sponsorship application and then we need to pay it again for visitor visa or we can show the receipt of previously paid fees for biometrics?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Anyone knw if we pay biometric fees during applying sponsorship application and then we need to pay it again for visitor visa or we can show the receipt of previously paid fees for biometrics?
What will likely happen is that when they get to the biometrics request they will see that it's been done, cancel the biometric request and refund the money.

No guarantee however.

Kaur gurleen

Aug 28, 2021
Hello everyone..I am 2020 Oct applicant spousal pr.....but nothing now no aor ..no medical request ..I sent Web form they said your file is not in the system....July mid they give me additional documents request and original birth certificate I did sent but nothing reply now?????

noelt1991

Sep 7, 2017
Toronto
Category........
Other
Hello everyone..I am 2020 Oct applicant spousal pr.....but nothing now no aor ..no medical request ..I sent Web form they said your file is not in the system....July mid they give me additional documents request and original birth certificate I did sent but nothing reply now?????
raise a webform and enquire. That would be the only choice considering you have not received AOR yet

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
Once it exceeds a year, contact your MP, they might be the only person that can push a file. Almost a year and not even AOR. WOW, that's really not nice.