+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

jakez1314

Star Member
May 29, 2020
I dnt received my aor its one year now .is there any chances they ask for pcc again or this happened to anyone else who received aor very late plz reply.if they r requesting for pcc again so its better for me to apply for it now instead of waiting for getting aor??
my application was received Oct 2, 2020 along with pcc (expires after 6months) on July 24, 2021 they requested for Pcc again so i assume that will be your case as well or it depends on how long ur pcc is valid for

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
my application was received Oct 2, 2020 along with pcc (expires after 6months) on July 24, 2021 they requested for Pcc again so i assume that will be your case as well or it depends on how long ur pcc is valid for
Ur file is not returned ryt? They jst ask for pcc in ongoing process ? Other thing is that 50% of october applicant got their aor after 6 months but they dnt ask for pcc from everyone

Dimilitantey

May 6, 2021
I dnt received my aor its one year now .is there any chances they ask for pcc again or this happened to anyone else who received aor very late plz reply.if they r requesting for pcc again so its better for me to apply for it now instead of waiting for getting aor??
I don't think you should be worrying about PCC now cos as you haven't yet received the AOR means sponsor approval hasn't yet been done, the would be transferred to visa office. Thisis when the actual processing for the applicant begins, this is when you should worry about it or prolly they will request for it, or might be ignored even. I applied in July and was never asked for PCC even though am still waiting and it exceeded a year. Maybe they might request not sure.

I think your focus should be on getting the AOR and SA. Since elections are done and promises have been made try your MP again or webform to inquire about what is keeping the file. A miracle might happen this time around.

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
I don't think you should be worrying about PCC now cos as you haven't yet received the AOR means sponsor approval hasn't yet been done, the would be transferred to visa office. Thisis when the actual processing for the applicant begins, this is when you should worry about it or prolly they will request for it, or might be ignored even. I applied in July and was never asked for PCC even though am still waiting and it exceeded a year. Maybe they might request not sure.

I think your focus should be on getting the AOR and SA. Since elections are done and promises have been made try your MP again or webform to inquire about what is keeping the file. A miracle might happen this time around.
I talked to mp he said he gonna talk with them and get back to u within two weeks

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Sure, fingers crossed and be hopeful. As for the PCC let them request it cos your file hasn't even started processing. Will keep you in prayers.
Thanks dear this is the reply i got from mp

I spoke about your file today. The agent checked everything. There are no additional requests or notes. He admitted that there is not much done, however there is a high volume of the Spousal sponsorship applications in the same conditions. Now, after the elections the Government is still re-organizing the Cabinet and key staff, wherever is required. The IRCC is working with their limited capacity.
Your application is still considered to be within normal processing timeframes taken the circumstances the Government of Canada had lately (COVID, elections, crisis in Afghanistan).

Jeet777

Apr 14, 2021
Thanks dear this is the reply i got from mp

I spoke about your file today. The agent checked everything. There are no additional requests or notes. He admitted that there is not much done, however there is a high volume of the Spousal sponsorship applications in the same conditions. Now, after the elections the Government is still re-organizing the Cabinet and key staff, wherever is required. The IRCC is working with their limited capacity.
Your application is still considered to be within normal processing timeframes taken the circumstances the Government of Canada had lately (COVID, elections, crisis in Afghanistan).
I think 4 days are left in completion of 12 months they said ur file still in normal processing time unbelievable