+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Just I wanna know, some applicants don’t get AOR yet, but they got temporary file number when they called immigration office. What they do with this number?
I believe you can use it if you need to send in an updated/corrected form online. Other than that, nothing

Reactions: Okotoks

abandla

Jan 5, 2021
Lol... January & few February 2021 applicants receiving AOR”s.
For October 2020 applications nothing yet.

Last edited:
Reactions: esam99

Arbys

Feb 3, 2021
I think we all need to make a storm call on Monday with the same inquiry. I know they make notes on every calls , so if everyone can call to ask why nov- feb are getting AOR I am sure it will raise an awareness. Just my opinion

Reactions: elibyli1921

pc8922

Jun 6, 2017
I think we all need to make a storm call on Monday with the same inquiry. I know they make notes on every calls , so if everyone can call to ask why nov- feb are getting AOR I am sure it will raise an awareness. Just my opinion
September 2020 Applicants are saying/doing the same. Because we are in the same boat as you guys ( just one month ahead in line ), and except for a few applicants, most of September applicants have heard nothing. We will probably be hearing it together.

Canada2020eh

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2019
Just I wanna know, some applicants don’t get AOR yet, but they got temporary file number when they called immigration office. What they do with this number?
As mentioned it doesn't really mean anything but it gives peace of mind knowing that they have your app, it is in the system but it has yet to be reviewed. Meaning your app could still be returned if it's not complete.