+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

OCTOBER 2020 OUTLAND Spousal Sponsorship

esam99

Nov 4, 2020
Hi everyone,

I am the sponsor for my husband. My outland paperwork was submitted October as well and still no AOR email. My question is what can I do to update my application that I am currently pregnant, I did not know of this before we applied.

Thanks in advance for any advice.
you just have to wait till you get the AOR before you can make any updates.

Singhka

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
I called IRCC today sep 29 applcant. I got temporary file number they say i should get Aor within month

dw33

Champion Member
Dec 28, 2020
Bring the glory! Aor is like the seed in the ground. Its brings many things until the ultimate ppr!

khalimanda

Star Member
Feb 1, 2021
I called IRCC today sep 29 applcant. I got temporary file number they say i should get Aor within month
How did they answer you? My wife tried many times to get temporary file number, but she couldn’t. May you send me their phone number ?

Arbys

Feb 3, 2021
I am still waiting for them to pickup my call, I will keep you guys posted . The reason I’m calling is just to find out about the AOR

sgp1986

Star Member
Jan 2, 2020
Can anyone help calm my wife's (and my) nerves? She received something in the mail today that she has something to pick up from Canada Post somewhere that requires her ID to pick up, tomorrow after 1300. She's nervous its our application (knock on wood its not). Would this be how that would happen? We used my address in the US as the return address on the envelope it was in when we sent it, and the notification she has doesn't have my last name which she would have on our paperwork, so that's the one thing making me think ok maybe we're good. Does anyone have any experience with getting anything from IRCC like this?

Arbys

Feb 3, 2021
It’s not your application. From experience, they left mine last application in my mail box. So not stress over it