+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Congrats.
This is a good news for Montreal :)
Yes. Thought I had to wait for a few months before getting oath but quite lucky i guess and really happy. Got DM on 4th of Nov for me but for my spouse 5th of oct. We applied as family. So kinda got the oath after 2 months of waiting since decision made :) :)

Hope you get your invite soon too :)

Reactions: Leo_

Luc22

Apr 8, 2015
MONTREAL
Yes. Thought I had to wait for a few months before getting oath but quite lucky i guess and really happy. Got DM on 4th of Nov for me but for my spouse 5th of oct. We applied as family. So kinda got the oath after 2 months of waiting since decision made :) :)

Congrats syphix ,, glad to see people getting updates in Montreal, it gives us some hope.

Reactions: syphix

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Congrats syphix ,, glad to see people getting updates in Montreal, it gives us some hope.
I saw at least 3 other people who got oath update today. For the week of 6th Dec. I think that they send in batch for a lot of people at once.
I got on the 6th but I saw others scheduled for 7, 10 etc..

Reactions: Luc22

Leo_

Star Member
Nov 4, 2020

Thank you. :)

Horizon2015

Aug 2, 2021
I emailed local VO about possible early oath. Two emails addresses I sent all seem to belong to the citizenship team.

they all replied with same reply. Send email replied within 5 mins after I sent it.

Dear Applicant:

Thank you for contacting our office. This is to inform you that your enquiry has been forwarded to the responsible unit for their action, you will be contacted with the next steps.

it seems they are promptly replying and maybe good news coming up?

ON WHICH EMAIL ADDRESS YOU SENT YOUR MESSAGES?

heynow

Star Member
Jan 16, 2017
We are a family of 3, we filled all the application at the same time..however I noticed that my wifey got the invitation for the test while rest of us are stuck at April 23 update.. I was under the impression that entire family application moves forward together...

kaisdeco

Jul 15, 2021
Bowmanville
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi everyone,

We are so happy!

Our applications were updated on Nov. 22nd. Citizenship Test - In Progress.

Test window: Dec 3rd - Dec 23rd.

However, I saw that when I was checking them because I didn't receive an email from IRCC. I should wait for it or they will send it when the date is closer?

Can you please update my time?

Thank you.

Now, we must study. Nervous.