+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

Ibaadat

Jan 28, 2013
Toronto
Hi,
Is it common to get request of all pages of passport? This is for my parents who are exempt from test due to their age. We submitted it yesterday. How much longer should they expect to wait for final decision and oath?

syphix

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
Hello,
My spouse took his exam on the 1st of oct and his status changed today. Everything is complete except oath. His status on ecas is now 'Decision Made'.
For me who did my exam a week earlier than him, i just got BG check and Test as completed. Everything else is in progress. My status on ecas is still 'In progress'.

Ashlesh007

Jul 30, 2014
Hi Members,

I completed my test on July 4th, got 19/20 but the test is still in progress. The last update came on June 16th that states "Schedule for Citizenship Test".

Also, the only task that is completed is Background Verification which was completed on March 29th.

What should be done next?
Thanks

varlam

Dec 6, 2020
Hi Members,

I completed my test on July 4th, got 19/20 but the test is still in progress. The last update came on June 16th that states "Schedule for Citizenship Test".

Also, the only task that is completed is Background Verification which was completed on March 29th.

What should be done next?
Thanks
maybe sent a webform? or reply to the email address from where the email for test came and ask them why it is still showing in progress on the tracker?

Govind789

May 22, 2016
Hello,

After getting everything completed (Except Oath), how do we get to know the date of the oath ?
And how long do we have to wait to get the date after the Language is set to complete ?

boomshanker

Oct 17, 2016
can we give citizenship test from outside Canada. my file have was updated last April 23rd and there is no movement after that. I am going to India in the month of December . If I receive test request can i do it from there or person needs to be in Canada ?