Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
AOR Received.
Med's Done....
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
I just check the sheet and nothing new since Dec 15 when somebody from September got the AOR.

raviranjanec10

Feb 8, 2018
Online application is ONLY for individual, I am looking to apply for family.
I can only apply with papers, any other suggestion.

• you’re applying for yourself only (not with your family)
Thank you.

nycamtl

Dec 30, 2020
Hi, you can add my application to the sheet. Ecas STILL returns "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided " when I search using my info - is this normal 2+ months after receipt? I see others without formal AOR at least being able to see receipt on Ecas so am concerned.

City: Montreal
Days: 1140
Sent: Oct 15 2020
Received (via UPS tracking): Oct 17 2020
AOR: None yet, no Ecas file

RVR

Dec 9, 2019
Hi Everyone,

My application details are below:

Application type: Parent and child (two applications in one envelope)
Physical presence days: 1100
App sent date: Oct 04 2020
App delivered date: Oct 08 , 2020

Please add me.

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
If we get an AOR, does that mean that our application is complete and no additional documents/corrections in form are required?

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
If we get an AOR, does that mean that our application is complete and no additional documents/corrections in form are required?
Sort of. It’s a preliminary check that you submitted the correct documents & filled out the application correctly.

You may still be asked for further documentation; however, you do not have to worry about sending a new application from scratch with an AOR. You are simply appending to your current application. It’s generally a better position to be than no AOR, hence the anticipation.

vivek.89

Star Member
Dec 29, 2016
Sort of. It’s a preliminary check that you submitted the correct documents & filled out the application correctly.

You may still be asked for further documentation; however, you do not have to worry about sending a new application from scratch with an AOR. You are simply appending to your current application. It’s generally a better position to be than no AOR, hence the anticipation.
Thanks- that's helpful.

pmds

Mar 19, 2017
Hi Everyone,

My application details are below:

Application type: Parent and child (two applications in one envelope)
Physical presence days: 1100
App sent date: Oct 04 2020
App delivered date: Oct 08 , 2020

Please add me.
Added in Tracker

pmds

Mar 19, 2017
Hi, you can add my application to the sheet. Ecas STILL returns "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided " when I search using my info - is this normal 2+ months after receipt? I see others without formal AOR at least being able to see receipt on Ecas so am concerned.

City: Montreal
Days: 1140
Sent: Oct 15 2020
Received (via UPS tracking): Oct 17 2020
AOR: None yet, no Ecas file
Added in the tracker

nycamtl

Dec 30, 2020

Is there reason to be concerned if ECAS still has no record of my application whatsoever? When I search using my UCI (no dashes), I still get, "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." Thanks for the help.

pmds

Mar 19, 2017
Is there reason to be concerned if ECAS still has no record of my application whatsoever? When I search using my UCI (no dashes), I still get, "We were not able to identify you using the information you provided." Thanks for the help.
I am also facing same issue. No ECAS available for my application. I tried to search with UCI.

HarmanSingh1313

Oct 10, 2020
Hi Guys,
Quick question, can I send in urgent processing request after sending in the application? Im an October 2020 applicant. Would sending supporting docs via webform suffice for this?
Please advise. Anyone has any experience sending urgent processing after sending in application?