+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
But aren’t you concerned about having two active applications at the same time?. I’m in the same situation as you having sent my paper application a few weeks ago, but I’m hesitant to reapply online because I’m not sure if it would be detrimental in the long run.
Well, if you get an AOR for either, just submit a webform to cancel the other one. But personally, I would let them get to my other application to avoid confusion. They will most likely send it back given they have another application in the system OR send another AOR. I will then inform IRCC, though I suspect for the Citizenship they will realize a duplicate application themselves.

I did something similar for my PR Card application. It may be a different situation but it caused no issues tbh. I still have my old PR Card application showing as "Application Received" despite having my card with me. Anyways by the time they process it, my PR Card will be up for expiry :p

Sriganganagar

Dec 5, 2020
Hi,
I have couple of question if somebody can answer.
1. In application Q,5 List all name...Should i have to write my current name or not in the table as well apart from previous name however i dont have any other name?
2. can i and my wife apply individualy or we have to apply together?
3. In the table about job...i have couple of casual jobs at the same time do i have to write all of them or only one of them provided with there should not be any time gap b/w two ?
4.In physical presence calculator..it askes what was the purpose of visit outside of Canada.. i went back for 177 days i started my job which i did not resign before coming to canada...so what should i write the reason in purpose of my visit?

Thank you

nathaniel_d

Star Member
Jul 29, 2020
Hi,
I have couple of question if somebody can answer.
1. In application Q,5 List all name...Should i have to write my current name or not in the table as well apart from previous name however i dont have any other name?
Since you did not change name, Therefore, Write Current name only

2. can i and my wife apply individualy or we have to apply together?

You can apply together. Keep the same applications in one envelope. Each application should have relevant supporting documents. However, Fee you can paid as one transaction or separately either or is okay

3. In the table about job...i have couple of casual jobs at the same time do i have to write all of them or only one of them provided with there should not be any time gap b/w two ?

You should not leave the Gaps. Fill all the information whatever you have done during the period.

4.In physical presence calculator..it askes what was the purpose of visit outside of Canada.. i went back for 177 days i started my job which i did not resign before coming to canada...so what should i write the reason in purpose of my visit?

You can indicate to as Employment/Completed previous assignment project

Thank you

rafzy

Champion Member
Jan 31, 2015
File went into processing :):)
Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1119
App sent date: 06/10/2020
App delivered date: 13/10/2020
AOR: 09/11/2020
Processing: Nov 27, 2020
Have you requested Urgent Processing of your application ?

sakthi_pps

Jan 12, 2015
Hello there,

Please add my details to the tracking sheet

Type of application: Single
Physical Presence :1,281
Application Sent : Oct 13, 2020
Application Received : Oct 15, 2020

Thank you!

PAuaePakTor

Star Member
Oct 5, 2016
Hi
Please add me to citizenship applicants:

Application sent: October 23rd, 2020
Application delivered: October 28th, 2020
Physical Presence: 1222
No. of applicants: 1
Toronto

Thanks

Last edited:

Fang07

Dec 2, 2020
File went into processing :):)
Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1119
App sent date: 06/10/2020
App delivered date: 13/10/2020
AOR: 09/11/2020
Processing: Nov 27, 2020
wooow congrats

TheHal

Star Member
Sep 21, 2010
London/St. Thomas for now...
Category........
Visa Office......
Miss -->Buff -->Detroit
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-10-2010
Doc's Request.
N/A
Med's Done....
26-10-2010
Interview........
none so far...
Passport Req..
03-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
June 6th
LANDED..........
Will land 06 june
How does AOR email look like? Is application number same as your PR application number?
I would suggest that this is not AOR, but status as delivered. Huge difference w