Along File
Med's Request
05-11-2013
Med's Done....
10-12-2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
PPR1 05-10-2014 & PPR2 17-11-2014 (Submitted: 18-02-2015)
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2015
LANDED..........
29-June-2015
What was the reason you mentioned for urgent processing ?
Urgent application will be prioritize when test are resumed, before that every process is the same.
Wonder when they going to restart test already been 9 months.

Das67

Oct 19, 2019
Urgent application will be prioritize when test are resumed, before that every process is the same.
Wonder when they going to restart test already been 9 months.
Apparently they are doing it already .
There is a facebook post where someone shared a screen shot of invitation to test an online test and also received his citizenship certificate two days after taking the online test.His application was urgent .

bmm651

Star Member
Mar 15, 2017
hello everybody

i want to confirm that i have ielts certification in academic which is expired.so i just wondering that if cic consider academic ielts for citizenship?

thank you
if you studied in canada then you can add your canadian degree certificate that will ok instead of ielts

gideonj

Oct 11, 2011
Vancouver
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-9-2012
Med's Done....
11-06-2012
VISA ISSUED...
10-06-2013
So I confess I haven't been paying a ton of attention since this application has been on the back burner for me for many years, but am I right in thinking that right now no citizenship tests are being conducted? Since when and does that mean there just loads of people waiting to take the test right now? Bring on the vaccine I guess :)

Romaneptune

Nov 19, 2020
Hi folx, I applied at the beginning of October, but dumb me did not track the application with Canada Post. Is that normal? I am kind of stressed out about CP messing up. Thanks!

Ginni22

Sep 13, 2017
Hi team,

Please, can you add my details:

Type of application: Married (applied for myself only as my wife is already a Canadian citizen)
Physical Presence :1,379
Application Sent : October 16, 2020
Application Received : Oct 21, 2020

thank you

Last edited:

Ginni22

Sep 13, 2017
Hi! Please Add

Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1119
App sent date: 06/10/2020
App delivered date: 13/10/2020
AOR: 09/11/2020

That's awesome! you really got your AOR pretty early. My application was delivered on 21st October but I am still waiting for my AOR.

Reactions: Fang07

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
No AORs yet, however, it may be the case for us very soon. By soon I mean around January. This estimate stems from people in the August batch receiving their AORs currently. Given how IRCC is generally speeding up their processes of late, September could be receiving AORs as soon as mid-December and October by early to mid-January. Of course, this is a best case scenario.

Realistically, I would personally expect mid to late-January for October AORs to start rolling out. Of course, some of us may not get ours until even March or April. Worth keeping in mind.

The current vaccine developments, however, make this time exciting. Instating online testing can only do so much since applicants are required to have a one-on-one interview with an officer. However, having a vaccine rolled out means we can start the process of going back to normal. This going back to normal means back to vis-à-vis interactions which IRCC so adores. But with everything in life, there is always some real & gloomy caveat:

How quickly we can go back to normal depends greatly on how quickly everyone can get access to the vaccines. According to the U.S, they plan to the following tiered approach. Assuming Canada follows likewise, the order of vaccine will be as follows:​
1) Healthcare Workers​
2) Individuals with high health risks from COVID​
3) Essential Service Workers at high risk of exposure & moderate health risk individuals​
4) Young Adults, Children & Essential Service workers at moderate risk of exposure​
5) Everyone else.​
So where do IRCC workers stand? Unfortunately, they do not all fall into a particular group (as do fast-food workers OR doctors for example). Therefore, given the Unions consider safe being when everyone in their office gets the vaccine, normality could very well take till June 2021 to be in place (the estimated time-frame for everyone to receive a vaccine). Given the horrible rolling out of Flu Vaccines in Canada, this estimate is a very generous one.​
But the above are my 2¢ on the matter. I hope I am wrong and we see some developments soon. Nonetheless, having a vaccine rolled out this soon means we can start going back to normal for most things in our lives. We can get back to going out frequently, back to socializing, and even back to the movies (oh how I miss them!); we can be back to everything we used to do in the seemingly distant past. The prospect of that sure is exciting!

Reactions: blingyrie and Das67

AKT

Star Member
Jul 12, 2017
Hi! Please Add

Location (city): Toronto
App type (single or # of people): Single
Physical presence days: 1119
App sent date: 06/10/2020
App delivered date: 13/10/2020
AOR: 09/11/2020
How does AOR email look like? Is application number same as your PR application number?

Reactions: salmbagjaf

Fang07

Dec 2, 2020
Hi everyone :)

Location (city): Winnipeg
App type (single or # of people): Family
Physical presence days: 1551
App sent date: 18/10/2020
App delivered date: 22/10/2020