+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

October 2020 - Citizenship Applicants

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC
I have my oath tomorrow and just realized that I can't find my CoPR. I see in the invitation it says "bring your PR card or your CoPR", so for people who already completed their oath, were you asked for your CoPR?

Apr 30, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hello guys,

My wife is an Oct 2020 applicant, she finished the online test in July 2021 (11 month ago) as an outside Canada applicant, is it normal that after this long her file didn't progress?! No DM, no requests, no oath. Even though the return to Canada proof was sent to them as they requested!

I heard that they are punishing applicants doing the test from outside Canada.

What do you think?
I’m also OCT 2020 applicant, did my test outside Canada on Feb 1 2022. It is all completed except Oath… waiting, waiting and waiting

Apr 30, 2017
Vancouver
Category........
Other
Visa Office......
Vancouver
Hello guys, are most of the Oct 2020 applicants received the Oath? I am so frustrated that not only I still have a few criteria" in progress" but have been waiting forever and ever and received nothing to do the Oath.
no oath for me yet…

canadian.2014

Star Member
Jun 14, 2021
I have my oath tomorrow and just realized that I can't find my CoPR. I see in the invitation it says "bring your PR card or your CoPR", so for people who already completed their oath, were you asked for your CoPR?
But you will need CoPR for old age security, etc. in future

citizentest21

Nov 30, 2021
Hello all, I did my interview yesterday and the agent didn’t really say much, just said she will connect with me if she requires any further documents. Today I saw there was just a ghost update, but nothing was completed. So what does that mean?

mukicookie

Star Member
Jan 24, 2022
Hi all just wanted to say a BIG thanks for all the support. This forum is a life saver. I got my passport on 30 June. I hope all of you get yours soon

flyingpbandj

Jan 31, 2018
Coquitlam, BC
ecas just got updated:

Citizenship
  1. We received your application for Canadian citizenship (grant of citizenship) on October 21, 2020.
  2. We sent you correspondence acknowledging receipt of your application(s), and a study book called Discover Canada on January 25, 2021.
  3. We started processing your application on March 5, 2021.
  4. You became a Canadian citizen on July 5, 2022.
New tracker still shows "Oath: In Progress" so I'm assuming my certificate hasn't been mailed yet. Will update once that gets updated or I get my certificate.

Reactions: mukicookie

Optymystyc

Star Member
Aug 7, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jun 2011
File Transfer...
DM - 27th Aug 2013
Med's Request
Dec 2012
Med's Done....
Dec 2012
LANDED..........
28th Oct 2013
ecas just got updated:

New tracker still shows "Oath: In Progress" so I'm assuming my certificate hasn't been mailed yet. Will update once that gets updated or I get my certificate.
Same as me. Status now shows "Complete" from Decision Made.

Reactions: boomshanker