App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
when completing what I have been doing the last 5 years, how do I add in my period for school and also when I was working part time while in school because they overlap, I am trying to make sure everything is clear

If I mention a period where I was unemployed - do I put N/A for the address ? or just put where I was living?

gingerboo

Mar 21, 2019
Hello,

I have sent application for Citizenship. For Personal Identification, I have included passport and Health card. Would that be okay? Now I am scared that I should have included Driver's license too.

Please advise.

Thank you

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
when completing what I have been doing the last 5 years, how do I add in my period for school and also when I was working part time while in school because they overlap, I am trying to make sure everything is clear

If I mention a period where I was unemployed - do I put N/A for the address ? or just put where I was living?
I suggest you put in both the details to be as thorough as possible. Also N/A is totally fine

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
I suggest you put in both the details to be as thorough as possible. Also N/A is totally fine
Thank you very much! I will include both to make sure I don't miss anything.

does anyone know what is happening with the citizenship tests? Are they trying alternative means to conduct the test?

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Thank you very much! I will include both to make sure I don't miss anything.

does anyone know what is happening with the citizenship tests? Are they trying alternative means to conduct the test?
Unfortunately, the tests have been discontinued until further notice (already been 7 months). During this time, IRCC has not communicated an alternative proposal for the tests.

Long story short, it does not seem very likely that we will any tests unless the vaccine is out. You may hear rumours that they are "looking into online testing" but I suggest you don't get too excited since they have been looking into them for 7 months lmfao. Due to this, we have a massive backlog and the timeline is likely going to be well over a year. However, the delays we will face will be nothing when compared to the delays the 2021 batch will face, so we can count our blessings there.

Reactions: Son-of-A-Gun

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Unfortunately, the tests have been discontinued until further notice (already been 7 months). During this time, IRCC has not communicated an alternative proposal for the tests.

Long story short, it does not seem very likely that we will any tests unless the vaccine is out. You may hear rumours that they are "looking into online testing" but I suggest you don't get too excited since they have been looking into them for 7 months lmfao. Due to this, we have a massive backlog and the timeline is likely going to be well over a year. However, the delays we will face will be nothing when compared to the delays the 2021 batch will face, so we can count our blessings there.
Oh boy, well isn't that something! Hopefully they can figure something out lol I know for the CFA exam they rented an entire hotel and had candidates in each room with the door open so they could monitor them but looool that is a stretch to think they would do something like that for us!

HoPe90

Nov 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
IN LAND
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
13/01/2016
Doc's Request.
22/11/2016
Nomination.....
06/12/2016
AOR Received.
19/07/2016
Hello,

I have sent application for Citizenship. For Personal Identification, I have included passport and Health card. Would that be okay? Now I am scared that I should have included Driver's license too.

Please advise.

Thank you
I think you should be okay as both of what you have included are both acceptable IDs

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Oh boy, well isn't that something! Hopefully they can figure something out lol I know for the CFA exam they rented an entire hotel and had candidates in each room with the door open so they could monitor them but looool that is a stretch to think they would do something like that for us!
Damn that's crazy, I didn't know the CFA did that! Yeah unlikely IRCC would do something like that unfortunately. We'll be in this for the long haul

CDUREQ

Oct 28, 2020
Hello,

Please add my info

Type of application: Single
Physical Presence : 1316
Application Sent : October 20, 2020
Application Received : Oct 27, 2020 (Signed by C.FLOYD)

Thank you!

Reactions: BOYX

Dahmmie

Apr 27, 2017
Please add my details

Physical Presence :1,115
Application Sent : September 29, 2020
Application Received : Oct 02, 2020

Reactions: BOYX

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Hello,

Please add my info

Physical Presence : 1316
Application Sent : October 20, 2020
Application Received : Oct 27, 2020 (Signed by C.FLOYD)

Thank you!
Please add my details

Physical Presence :1,115
Application Sent : September 29, 2020
Application Received : Oct 02, 2020
Added!

Reactions: Dahmmie

BOYX

May 5, 2017
Toronto, ON
Congratulations for receiving " In process" status so fast

First one in the list for the month of September.

Good luck for the rest of the process and pls update here on any new requests received on your timelines.
will help the fellow applicants
Where did you get that from? They didn't mention in-process anywhere in the post.

kathychang

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017
Hi there,

Can you add me?

2. Location - Toronto
3. single
4. Physical presence - 1160
5. Date app mailed - Oct 26, 2020
6. Date app delivered to IRCC - Oct 27, 2020

Reactions: CDUREQ

tyzia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2015
Minsk
Category........
Visa Office......
Warsaw, Poland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-11-2016
Med's Done....
28-11-2016
Passport Req..
26-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
30-01-2017
Hey, guys. Happy to be among you who sent app this month. Wish all of us best of luck and patience ))

As a proof of my English I sent Academic IELTS & Humber College (Toronto) Certificate, but I applied for PR with my general IELTS. I don't know why I didn't enclose it as well ))

After the submission I read here, that academic IELTS is not accepted.

The way I understand is that the officer will discard my academic IELTS and will accept my college certificate as a proof. Or will he return the app only because Academic IELTS is in my package along with the Certificate? Am I overthinking this?

Those of you who submitted College Certificate, did you just sent a black-and-white photocopy of a large and nice piece of paper saying something like "The Board Of Governors of Humber College Institute of Technology and Advanced Learning hereby awards this Ontario College Graduate Certificate to XXX XXX who has fulfilled the required program study in Web Development. We confer upon you all of the rights and privileges of this achievement. Signatures. Date"?

Thanks!