+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi All, Today i got "Medical Report - Section A Client identification and summary (IMM 1017E)" form today. it is a re-medical form or different one..??. If it is a re-medical then it should be a good sign right..??

AOR: 19 October 2019
If it has your name and IME Number in it, it is a re-medical request form. Good luck with your application!

Vaish_K1993

Dec 14, 2021
If it has your name and IME Number in it, it is a re-medical request form. Good luck with your application!
Thank you, But i have one doubt. My wife is 9 week pregnant and she is worried about the chest X-ray. so during the re-medical can we say no to chest X-ray only. Since we already passed the 1st medical.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Thank you, But i have one doubt. My wife is 9 week pregnant and she is worried about the chest X-ray. so during the re-medical can we say no to chest X-ray only. Since we already passed the 1st medical.
If I remember right from reading about this somewhere, you need to talk to your Panel Physician about it and then send medical exam with LOE why you miss the x-ray and stuff. Then later, after baby's birth you can do the x-ray. Senior members here can comment, so you can get a clear picture about it, may be tag legalfalcon.

Anyways, congratulations to you and your wife!!!

Oma123

Oct 11, 2020
Hi,
Guys please i need help. I added spouse sometime in January 2022 and he did upfront medicals then. I was sent remedicals, schedule A and PCC ADR's about 2 weeks ago. I uploaded all docs and checked yesterday and saw that my remedicals has been passed and my ADR now showing as N/A.

How do i know my spouse medicals has been passed? He has been added to my profile as a dependant and i uploaded proof of payment for biometrics but i haven't received any BIL and I AM WORRIED.

AOR-OCT 2020 FSW/OUTLAND

Reactions: kchachap102

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Hi,
Guys please i need help. I added spouse sometime in January 2022 and he did upfront medicals then. I was sent remedicals, schedule A and PCC ADR's about 2 weeks ago. I uploaded all docs and checked yesterday and saw that my remedicals has been passed and my ADR now showing as N/A.

How do i know my spouse medicals has been passed? He has been added to my profile as a dependant and i uploaded proof of payment for biometrics but i haven't received any BIL and I AM WORRIED.

AOR-OCT 2020 FSW/OUTLAND
You’d have to call IRCC to know the status of your spouse’s medical. And for BIL, my spouse received it 4 months after she was added to my application.

chaz_dance

Star Member
Jan 14, 2021
AOR - October 6th 2020. Just received GCMS notes and my file has not been touched since December 2020, despite MP contacting for updates multiple times. Security and criminality not started, info sharing in progress, though in the notes it says my medical should be extended.

Heartbreaking! Any idea why my file has still not been looked at? I applied from England but have been living in Canada on a work permit for a year.

Gabyor

Star Member
Mar 9, 2020
Nov 20, VO Ottawa. Only eligibility and info shat passed, rest not started. I did upfront medicals a week ago and received a GU today without any changes, medicals still not showing. I wonder if it was just a glitch. Normally if my file was really opened they would have asked for remedicals like some cases i've seen. Anyone received a ghost update but nothing changed on their profile with a case like mine?

FADS79

Jan 10, 2021
AOR 22 oct. 20, V.O. Ottawa, did an upfront remedical today, should i send an email to cpc ottawa along with raising a webform to update my medicals or a webform is enough.

Reactions: VVV62

Vaish_K1993

Dec 14, 2021
If I remember right from reading about this somewhere, you need to talk to your Panel Physician about it and then send medical exam with LOE why you miss the x-ray and stuff. Then later, after baby's birth you can do the x-ray. Senior members here can comment, so you can get a clear picture about it, may be tag legalfalcon.

Anyways, congratulations to you and your wife!!!
Hi, Thank you very much for you wishes....!!!!

And i would like to know even for re-medical are they strictly looking for that chest X-ray...???

Are there any one who got PPR without submitting chest X-ray during their re-medical.

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, Thank you very much for you wishes....!!!!

And i would like to know even for re-medical are they strictly looking for that chest X-ray...???

Are there any one who got PPR without submitting chest X-ray during their re-medical.
Sorry, I am not sure about the strictly checking for X-Ray or anyone got PPR without X-Ray (although I doubt anyone would get PPR without X-Ray). Other senior members may be able to help. Good luck!

Rummy_fav

Jan 6, 2021
Hello. Please does anyone know any free app I can use to call IRCC from Nigeria. My file has been on RR since January 2021, AOR is in October 2020. Nothing has been done on my file ever since. Seeing people with the same AOR and VO getting PPR has really got me worried as to when they will actually attend to me.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Hello. Please does anyone know any free app I can use to call IRCC from Nigeria. My file has been on RR since January 2021, AOR is in October 2020. Nothing has been done on my file ever since. Seeing people with the same AOR and VO getting PPR has really got me worried as to when they will actually attend to me.
I think you can use the Textnow app or download Fongo and create an account on that