+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mothimus

Dec 2, 2020
Did they reply for your webform and changed your address? How long did It take to get a reply?
Nope, no reply from the webform submission at all. Other than the canned response of 'We're experiencing a high volume of requests, we'll respond when we can...'

Reactions: upon

Oma123

Oct 11, 2020
Please i need help. FSW/ AOR 27 OCT (ACCRA) When filling schedule A for my spouse, the area that says has you, or if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for PR been refused visa to any country? My spouse ticked no, however, he forgot that I (principal applicant) was refused visitor's visa.

now that i got ADR for schedule A, i have ticked yes to that part. should i upload a new schedule A for my spouse? please help.

CANEDUCATION

Jun 13, 2019
Please i need help. FSW/ AOR 27 OCT (ACCRA) When filling schedule A for my spouse, the area that says has you, or if you are the principal applicant, any of your family members listed in your application for PR been refused visa to any country? My spouse ticked no, however, he forgot that I (principal applicant) was refused visitor's visa.

now that i got ADR for schedule A, i have ticked yes to that part. should i upload a new schedule A for my spouse? please help.
No you don't need to add a new one, plus that form is filled for both primary and dependents and not everyone has to chose the refused a visa if one has been. But, you should inform them through a webform request to be on the safe side so no question is ever raised due to the fact that webforms are stored in GCMS.

Reactions: Oma123