+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

CarlCoco

Jan 28, 2020
I hope yes.
I hope so too.
Please let me know if you get any update. This is so not cool - us waiting and can see nothing moving. An update by the authorities is the right of every applicant.

Also, I hope you find the answers to your questions above on this forum. Can't wait for you to be in your promised land.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hi everyone!

As I read somewhere on this forum, for those who visited the second upfront meds and want to accelerate the application processing, the report should be sent to IRCC via the web form and via e-mail to a VO where the applicant's case is processed at.

Could anyone specify:
a) Whether the e-mail part is correct or not?
b) What e-mail should I use if my VO is Ottawa?
c) What should I write in the e-mail's body?
Hey
My Aor is just a day before yours and VO too is Ottawa . I got my upfront remedicals on 7th Feb, 2022 . My file is being processed by an agent , can't say how they gonna upload it .
My ques is do u really think that having this done might expedite our lingering processes ? When Are u expecting ircc's remedicals request ?

A1093

Jul 18, 2021
@legalfalcon @legalfalconindia - question for you guys - I am about to move to UK on a work permit however if I get a Canada PPR request shortly - can I submit my passport for canada PR stamping in UK itself or will I have to travel to my home country (where I made my application from) to submit my passport?

Also, I have not yet received a request for canada re-medicals yet. Should I do those upfront as a safety-net before I travel to UK or I can do re-medicals too in UK?

I am in my home country currently and about to move to UK in a few weeks. AOR- Oct 2020 (FSW-O)
Hi @legalfalcon, if you could let me know on this please. Thanks

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon, if you could let me know on this please. Thanks

You can submit your passport to any visa office, however, before you can do that you will have to inform IRCC and IRCC will send you a new set of instructions on how to submit your passport in the country you wish to submit it.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hey
My Aor is just a day before yours and VO too is Ottawa . I got my upfront remedicals on 7th Feb, 2022 . My file is being processed by an agent , can't say how they gonna upload it .
My ques is do u really think that having this done might expedite our lingering processes ? When Are u expecting ircc's remedicals request ?
Hi Aditis123!

I'm not sure about whether it may expedite the process or not. In the meantime, I don't expect to receive a remedical request after sending the report to IRCC because according to my observations, after getting a document for review, IRCC officers have to check it. So, I expect no request to be sent after my meds will be re-validated.
Many people on this forum and various chats notice that the significant majority of those who finally got Golden Mails had done re-meds upfront and had sent the report to IRCC.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Based on today's immigration levels plan, there is a real possibility that we OCT AORs wont receive PPRs this year. the allocation for FSH has been cut in half. I believe IRCC will adopt a FIFO, and I am unsure how far down the line we fall. If IRCC meets the quota for 2022 with just the early 2020 and late 2019 AORs, we will only land in 2023. Anybody with a better idea of the distribution of pending applications from late 2019 to Oct 2020?

FSWP backlog as at 1st feb is 49k CEC 15k. Available quota 55k, not enough to go around. Sigh

Reactions: requiemforadream

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Based on today's immigration levels plan, there is a real possibility that we OCT AORs wont receive PPRs this year. the allocation for FSH has been cut in half. I believe IRCC will adopt a FIFO, and I am unsure how far down the line we fall. If IRCC meets the quota for 2022 with just the early 2020 and late 2019 AORs, we will only land in 2023. Anybody with a better idea of the distribution of pending applications from late 2019 to Oct 2020?

FSWP backlog as at 1st feb is 49k CEC 15k. Available quota 55k, not enough to go around. Sigh
You got a good point to ponder about but here is my 2cents on this.
First of all Canada has taken a wise decision to not have any draws which does nothing but increases the backlog and load for the ircc folks.
Now coming to the FSW backlog the backlog is somewhere around 70k+ so even though if they process 55k applications that is something great.
Also these application would be processed by July this year because based on that they will decide for the future draws post mid yr.

Reactions: dabingougou

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
You got a good point to ponder about but here is my 2cents on this.
First of all Canada has taken a wise decision to not have any draws which does nothing but increases the backlog and load for the ircc folks.
Now coming to the FSW backlog the backlog is somewhere around 70k+ so even though if they process 55k applications that is something great.
Also these application would be processed by July this year because based on that they will decide for the future draws post mid yr.
Based on some very rough calculations, there are 45k slots in persons left as of Feb 1 (based on 800 per week for FSWP, and 2/3*9400 CECs processed since DEC 15), there is a backlog of 49 (FSW)+15k (CEC)=64k. Based on the processing speed and available information, it can be reasonably assumed that CEC's will all be processed first and onboarded in the coming few months. That leaves 30k slots for FSWPs. 19k of the 49k fswp backlog will get booted to 2023. I am unsure as to where we fall, IF the basis of processing is FIFO.

Stats from the IRCC website reveal, there were 34K ITAs issued from Sept 2020 to Dec 2020 before draws closed for all program specific.

Is it reasonable to assume that majority of the remaining 49k in the FSWP backlog are individuals who received ITAS towards NOV, DEC 2020, as their AORs most probably fall in 2021? if so then we MIGHT be safe, based on a FIFO scheme.

royarnab

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Based on some very rough calculations, there are 45k slots in persons left as of Feb 1 (based on 800 per week for FSWP, and 2/3*9400 CECs processed since DEC 15), there is a backlog of 49 (FSW)+15k (CEC)=64k. Based on the processing speed and available information, it can be reasonably assumed that CEC's will all be processed first and onboarded in the coming few months. That leaves 30k slots for FSWPs. 19k of the 49k fswp backlog will get booted to 2023. I am unsure as to where we fall, IF the basis of processing is FIFO.

Stats from the IRCC website reveal, there were 34K ITAs issued from Sept 2020 to Dec 2020 before draws closed for all program specific.

Is it reasonable to assume that majority of the remaining 49k in the FSWP backlog are individuals who received ITAS towards NOV, DEC 2020, as their AORs most probably fall in 2021? if so then we MIGHT be safe, based on a FIFO scheme.
Great analysis but IRCC has never followed FIFO they follow SAFO that is simple app first out.If the app is clean they will process it.

suzanne456

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
Great analysis but IRCC has never followed FIFO they follow SAFO that is simple app first out.If the app is clean they will process it.
True but statistically, for our cases we should be looking at the normal distribution, and if i am not mistaken the majority of the cases should fall within their original service standard and not be complex cases. I think we ought to look at this way as we are talking of the whole of the 49k backlog.

I think the skew to the FIFO would be processing rates of different VOs, but most of the backlog of 49k is with CIO Ottawa.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon please help.
I am seeing that medical status has changed to You do not need medical. Why I am seeing this all of a sudden?

If your meds were expiring, they may have been extended or sent for extension reconsideration with the IRCC health branch.