+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Does anyone know the average time of waiting for a receiving re-med request after the "You do not need a medical exam" status update?
This is just an automated update, someone needs to manually check the application and extend medicals or request re-meds.

Reactions: VVV62

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
AOR: 30th October 2020
Medical Passed: 8th December 2020
Medical Expires: 28th October 2021
CEC Inland with Outland Dependent

Hi folks,

I received a ghost update "Application/Profile Updated" last night but nothing has been changed in the profile. Does this mean anything or is it just a system glitch?

Last edited:

upon

Champion Member
Jan 23, 2020
Winnipeg
AOR: 30th October
Medical Passed: 8th December

Hi folks,

I received a ghost update "Application/Profile Updated" last night but nothing has been changed in the profile. Does this mean anything or is it just a system glitch?
Maybe your medical expired?

C2C

Star Member
Oct 7, 2021
Hey Guys, new to this forum. I am in the same boat as your guys waiting for PR. Received AOR on 9 October 2020, and my profile current status is as mentioned below;

Details about your application status
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Review of eligibility Help - Review of eligibility
  • We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results Help - Review of medical results
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents Help - Review of additional documents
  • We do not need additional documents.
Interview Help - Interview
  • You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics Help - Biometrics
  • February 25, 2021 Completed.
Background check Help - Background check
  • We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Help - Final decision
  • Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Kindly share your viewpoint comparing with the status of your profile.
Guys my medical expired on 8th October, but the status "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes." was changed way before that. Could this mean anything?

kchachap102

Jan 1, 2021
AOR: 30th October 2020
Medical Passed: 8th December 2020
Medical Expires: 28th October 2021

Hi folks,

Even i got the same message and i have submitted medicals on jan 18th 21. So, It seems a glitch and to know that i have called cic last week to know the app status and found the file as is.

vishlion

Star Member
Sep 17, 2015
Visa Office......
Edmonton
App. Filed.......
30-10-2020
Med's Done....
Passed (08-12-2020)
Interview........
N/A
Even i got the same message and i have submitted medicals on jan 18th 21. So, It seems a glitch and to know that i have called cic last week to know the app status and found the file as is.
You're right. I called too and found nothing changed on my file:(

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

I just logged in my CIC account and found my application/profile updated. Unfortunately, I'm getting the Bad gateway Error 502, so I can't actually go deeper into the "check full aplication status" section to check if something changed.
According to my everyday observations, it's the 4th GU I noticed since September. I'm pretty fond of this tendency.

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hello, as expected, I got the GU today and profile updated with "You do not need a medical exam..." statement.

My meds were expired on October 9 though. I got the GU today, Sunday October 17.

Ufuoma

Jun 1, 2013
Saskatoon
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
Nomination.....
25-08-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
14-10-2020
Passport Req..
21-03-2022
LANDED..........
29-05-2022
I got a ghost update today.
  • You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
From my gcms notes my medical expires today 18/10/2021.

Reactions: siribrow and VVV62

sarikavats

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello Everyone!

I'm FSW-PNP Outland candidate.
Country of residence: India.
OINP.
Received an update on the file today after submitting our biometrics on 1st March'2021.

It's a request for new medical, IMM 1710E . Our medicals were expired on 3rd Oct'2021.

Does this indicate the outlanders' files are processing now or is this just an automated process of requesting new medicals after the old ones are expired?

Oct 19, 2021
Hi everyone, first time poster so excuse me if this has been asked already. I have read that if you have an M1 or M3 score for your medicals they are automatically extended (i think I read it somewhere on this forum). Is this confirmed, if so, by who and a link would be great. Alternatively, has there been anyone on here who has received a re medical request despite having an M1 or M3 score?

Thanks so much