+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

requiemforadream

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hello everyone, as we passed the 1-year timeline and there is no hope, I see most of us are planning to reapply with CEC option. However, unfortunately, I lost that chance as well. My employer terminated my employment months ago (partly because of the fact that I am still a temporary worker), so CEC is not an option for me. I was thinking to apply OINP stream, master's grad which is open till the end of this year.

Do you think can I have two applications at the same time? FSW and PNP-FSW?

Thank you :(

Preetam@BD

Star Member
Jun 29, 2020
Hello everyone, as we passed the 1-year timeline and there is no hope, I see most of us are planning to reapply with CEC option. However, unfortunately, I lost that chance as well. My employer terminated my employment months ago (partly because of the fact that I am still a temporary worker), so CEC is not an option for me. I was thinking to apply OINP stream, master's grad which is open till the end of this year.

Do you think can I have two applications at the same time? FSW and PNP-FSW?

Thank you :(
I do not think you can apply for two streams at one time. Also I do not think it is wise to withdraw and wait for OINP draw either. OINP draw's are highly unpredictable. You never know what kind of draw it will be which NOC will be called and what will be the CRS. They usually call a range of CRS (ex. 462-467) if your CRS is high that might be a problem as well.

You have waited over a year. I would suggest to hang in there.

Reactions: requiemforadream

Hopeful1026

Sep 1, 2019
Good day,

Our AoR is October 2, 2020 and is way past the 1 year mark.

We also landed Canada via WP ans OWP last June so my partner and I have update our addresses and contact numbers to the Canadian ones.

Just a few questions:
1. Does that make our PR application FSW Inland or still Outland?
2. Will our recent change in information delay decision?
3. Medicals have expired last July, is it typical for landed PR applications to be asked for remedicals?

Any insight would be mucn appreciated.

Reactions: NgyCanada and N95

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!

Today, my PR application passed its 1 year anniversary. I logged in my CIC profile and found it updated. For now, the status of my expired medicals is "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".

This means I'll get a re-medical request soon, doesn't it?
Could someone clarify: will I get this request via regular e-mail or via my CIC profile?

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Hi everyone!

Today, my PR application passed its 1 year anniversary. I logged in my CIC profile and found it updated. For now, the status of my expired medicals is "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes".

This means I'll get a re-medical request soon, doesn't it?
Could someone clarify: will I get this request via regular e-mail or via my CIC profile?
The message probably means it expired. There's no way to know if your meds are extended or you'll get a request without gcms notes. May I ask when it expired?

Sand_canada

Star Member
Mar 18, 2021
Good day,

Our AoR is October 2, 2020 and is way past the 1 year mark.

We also landed Canada via WP ans OWP last June so my partner and I have update our addresses and contact numbers to the Canadian ones.

Just a few questions:
1. Does that make our PR application FSW Inland or still Outland?
2. Will our recent change in information delay decision?
3. Medicals have expired last July, is it typical for landed PR applications to be asked for remedicals?

Any insight would be mucn appreciated.
I would ask other people but you should remain outland. It may help speed up your application if you are in Canada based on what other people have seen

immicow

Jan 9, 2020
I've heard from other forums PNP outland applications latest was April 2020. So that last guy gave me hope. Can u share the link u found please?
My app is March 2020. I havent got any update from IRCC not even GU/Re-med request. They skip over apps as well. I don't think they are following any order. Its confusing.

KPChambly83

Star Member
Mar 27, 2021
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03Oct20
Med's Done....
03-10-2020
Hello anyone with October 2020 AOR FSW-O got there medical extended? or Re-medical request?
Nothing yet my end. My meds expired last saturday 9/Oct and profile updated on Sunday with " You do not need a medical exam " phrase

Reactions: VVV62

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Does anyone know the average time of waiting for a receiving re-med request after the "You do not need a medical exam" status update?

Reactions: requiemforadream