+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
I have a question people: I follow the Application Status statistics on Myimmitracker since a while already. I have come to realize that the 2020 applications have descreased over time. Not refused, nor changed of status...just disappeared. What do you think happened with those guys? Did they withdraw their application?

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
I have a question people: I follow the Application Status statistics on Myimmitracker since a while already. I have come to realize that the 2020 applications have descreased over time. Not refused, nor changed of status...just disappeared. What do you think happened with those guys? Did they withdraw their application?
I mean, it's sad, but also that would mean like the backlog could be clearing itself

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi Cris1987!
After several months of no changes the status of every application turns automatically to Inactive. These inactive applications are invisible in the main spreadsheet and become visible only when their owners activate them back.

Cris1987

Jul 14, 2021
Hi Cris1987!
After several months of no changes the status of every application turns automatically to Inactive. These inactive applications are invisible in the main spreadsheet and become visible only when their owners activate them back.
Thanks!

Reactions: VVV62

monica aul

Sep 13, 2021
hello all...
I have a query. FSW -O, AOR Oct 2020. I got ADR in January 2021. And after that no changes in my application status. is ADR issued before eligibility check? Should i assume that my eligibility check must have been concluded in january?

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Not sure at all what they are doing really, there is always an excuse to ask people to be understanding for their delay.

I passed eligibility on May 5,2021 and my app has never been touched again.
My application is in the final processing queue when MP inquired about it and that reply was on July 8th, just needs an officer to give it a decision.

It’s frustrating how I am asked to be patient and to be understanding while their performance is the solution for this delay, not my patience. I am sure my patience here is not the issue after 11 months of wait.

CEC inland , single applicant AOR oct 13th 2020, VO: Ottawa
Exactly the same situation in here, same office.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone.
I've just found this tweet about the renewal of expired COPRs. Looks devastating.

HA1986

Nov 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
09-10-20
Med's Done....
25-11-2020

Arron_shaw

Star Member
Sep 20, 2019
Hi I received the 1st portal email today FINALLY after 11 months of wait (AOR: Oct 7th)
FYI, EE PNP and got request email for passport this week.
Waiting for the portal email reply..
Did you see any GU right before receiving your portal email?

JNAIR1529

Star Member
Jul 8, 2020
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,
I am an FSW Outland applicant with AOR of October 2020 (COR-India, VO is Ottawa), my application has been in the same status for several months now.
Up until Friday last week my medicals were appearing as - Medicals passed on November 23, 2020. And the generic message of - "We are processing your application..."
My medicals were valid till 18th September 2020 as per my last GCMS notes.

This morning when I logged in to my CIC account, the status of my application had changed from "Submitted" to "Application/Profile Updated". Upon checking the application I found that the medicals passed date is removed and the status for Medicals has gone back to the original as - "You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes"

Any idea if this is an automated update because my medicals expired last week, or a sign that my file may have been reviewed by an agent? Did any of you have similar update?