Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
system glitch , not a GU. I cannot even log into my account now. Lol
Hm, sounds legit but I'm not actually sure whether it was a GU or a glitch as you say. The thing I witnesses yesterday wasn't the regular glitching I see several times every week. Yesterday, the "update" occurred with my application was similar to those I had seen two times much earlier in this year, which had been confirmed by an IRCC officer as GUs.

Despite this, nothing was changed in my profile. I guess my application was just touched, nothing important took place.

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Hm, sounds legit but I'm not actually sure whether it was a GU or a glitch as you say. The thing I witnesses yesterday wasn't the regular glitching I see several times every week. Yesterday, the "update" occurred with my application was similar to those I had seen two times much earlier in this year, which had been confirmed by an IRCC officer as GUs.

Despite this, nothing was changed in my profile. I guess my application was just touched, nothing important took place.
I ran into the same glitch, followed by 502 error. I think all FSW applications might have been pulled by the computer or something.

Reactions: VVV62

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021

Curious what were the updates about earlier in the year and how do you know they confirmed?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Curious what were the updates about earlier in the year and how do you know they confirmed?
In April, I made a call to IRCC via the Numero app. 40 minutes of waiting in a queue and I was connected to an officer. She confirmed that in January (1st "strange GU" date) my profile and PCC was reviewed, and in February (2nd "strange GU" date) my eligibility turned to "pass". Since that time my application wasn't touched until yesterday.

blackknight12

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pakistan
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
27-10-2020
In April, I made a call to IRCC via the Numero app. 40 minutes of waiting in a queue and I was connected to an officer. She confirmed that in January (1st "strange GU" date) my profile and PCC was reviewed, and in February (2nd "strange GU" date) my eligibility turned to "pass". Since that time my application wasn't touched until yesterday.
Time to order GCMS notes, what was your Visa Office?

ZAtoCD

Champion Member
Nov 3, 2019
South Africa
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Very interesting. So, these GUs may actually mean something then!

Reactions: VVV62

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Time to order GCMS notes, what was your Visa Office?
My VO is Ottawa.

Concerning GCMS notes, I don't actually want to order them because my 6th sense says that the chance to receive COPR before GCMS notes has finally become higher since the situation with outland applicants has started to improve.
:D I'm trying to be optimistic after a long time of waiting for any sign of progress. And now I see it.

agent

Jan 22, 2021
My VO is Ottawa.

Concerning GCMS notes, I don't actually want to order them because my 6th sense says that the chance to receive COPR before GCMS notes has finally become higher since the situation with outland applicants has started to improve.
:D I'm trying to be optimistic after a long time of waiting for any sign of progress. And now I see it.
Hey mate, I a very similar timeline and GUs. But my AOR is Oct 2 2020 and I am PNP. I had one more GU in late August and the latest GU was about one week ago.

I think that they are starting looking at our applications.

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hey mate, I a very similar timeline and GUs. But my AOR is Oct 2 2020 and I am PNP. I had one more GU in late August and the latest GU was about one week ago.

I think that they are starting looking at our applications.
I hope so.
Anyway, good luck mate!

Reactions: agent

lq24783832

Jan 15, 2019
Hi everyone with FSW, shall we make a Guess on how they will behave with all the backlog eventually in the coming months?
I appreciate your great insight.

DaporDapor

Star Member
Sep 5, 2020
Hi all,
I am AOR OCT 2020, and my medical will expire this month. Should I wait to get a remedical request from ircc or not? Even if I decided not to wait for IRCC, is it even possible to get a new medical without a letter from IRCC?

sufonama

Star Member
Aug 4, 2020
FSW-O, AOR Oct, 2020

As medical of most applicants is expring or has expired, what should we do: wait for the message from IRCC or get it renewed by ourself? How often IRCC extend the validity of existing medical?

Reactions: DaporDapor