>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

mak089

Star Member
Oct 28, 2020
Hmmmmm.........
Express Entry applications
Last updated: August 17, 2021
Canadian Experience Class applications
We’re working at full capacity to process applications.
You may experience delays because we have a backlog of applications due to COVID-19.
We’re currently finalizing most applications we received between
January 3 and 9, 2021

All other Express Entry applications

• We have limited capacity to process applications and you may experience a delay.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon , In my GCMS notes in the end notes section
Notes 2 states:

Label : Adm/Security
Office : London
Text : More info/clarification on personal history in edocs 4---- and 3-----

I want to know, whether they as asking for more clarification on these documents (these are webforms I send explaining some personal history) or are they just saying that more clarification on personal history is given in these document?

BTW my status is

Eligibility: passed
security:
Criminality: passed
medical passed
info sharing complete

final:
This is an internal text and they are referring to electronic documents 4----- and 3----- Most likely they are referring to clarification provided in these documents.

You can look into the GCMS notes to see when these documents were submitted.

Reactions: Drzee

Vinnerz

May 29, 2018
@legalfalcon Hello, everyone! I started following the forum lately and I really appreciate how helpful all the members have been. I have the following inquiry.

AOR: October 23, 2020, FSW-Inland. I recently got married and my spouse also has an existing Express Entry Application pending with AOR: November 29, 2020, FSW-Inland. I raised a webform and got the following reply:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When you have a permanent residence application in process, a family member could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Should I just fill out IMM 0008 and provide details of both Express Entry PR applications in LOE? or I should follow any other process. Please advise and also how will it affect the prospective timelines of my PR?

Have a great day!

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
Do not want to add my child in my application but got request letter to add, how to respond

Hi,

In response to 'ready for visa' email, I informed the birth of my child to ircc. However, I mentioned that I do not want to add my child in my application. But, I received a request letter in my account acknowledging my intention to add my child in my application and asked me to submit documents within 30 days. They said if I failed to meet the deadline, they will make a decision on the existing documents and the application could be rejected. I saw a link has been opened in my account to upload documents.
How can I inform ircc that I DO NOT WANT TO ADD my child to my application? How can I send reply to IRCC that I never intended to add my child. Is it mandatory to add my children in PR application before landing?

My child is a US citizen and I believe he can accompany me in Canada while landing without any visa. Is that correct? My spouse and I, intend to land in Canada and stay there for 2-3 weeks. Will my child be able to accompany me as he is a US citizen?

Thanks.

Drzee

Star Member
Dec 15, 2020
This is an internal text and they are referring to electronic documents 4----- and 3----- Most likely they are referring to clarification provided in these documents.

You can look into the GCMS notes to see when these documents were submitted.
They were submitted in nov and march respectively, whereas this note was of may 2021

Reactions: Vinnerz

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
Hi, thanks for feedback.
do you perhaps have any suggestions on how I can go about this?
I have tried to send a web form but going on two weeks now and now response. This is the link I used https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx?AspxAutoDetectCookieSupport=1
Webform and the link you used is fine. They'll eventually reply to you. You could send a follow-up webform if you don't get a reply in the next 2 weeks or so or you could call IRCC.

Reactions: Orochimaru9

Ikepo8

Star Member
Jan 29, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
15 October 2020
Do not want to add my child in my application but got request letter to add, how to respond

Hi,

In response to 'ready for visa' email, I informed the birth of my child to ircc. However, I mentioned that I do not want to add my child in my application. But, I received a request letter in my account acknowledging my intention to add my child in my application and asked me to submit documents within 30 days. They said if I failed to meet the deadline, they will make a decision on the existing documents and the application could be rejected. I saw a link has been opened in my account to upload documents.
How can I inform ircc that I DO NOT WANT TO ADD my child to my application? How can I send reply to IRCC that I never intended to add my child. Is it mandatory to add my children in PR application before landing?

My child is a US citizen and I believe he can accompany me in Canada while landing without any visa. Is that correct? My spouse and I, intend to land in Canada and stay there for 2-3 weeks. Will my child be able to accompany me as he is a US citizen?

Thanks.
If you intend living in Canada with your child I think you definitely need to include him/her in your application . Regardless of his US citizenship I believe he also needs the PR status if he’s going to be living in Canada. Adding him won’t cause any harm, so why not.

what is your AOR and when did you get your PPR

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hey @dhruvbajaj39 ,
We both being FSW outlanders from India , as a reason I would wish to ask ur opinion about processing of files ?
When we could expect arrival of golden emails ?
Everyone around me is numb on this question , felt u could answer

sm07

Star Member
Sep 24, 2020
If you intend living in Canada with your child I think you definitely need to include him/her in your application . Regardless of his US citizenship I believe he also needs the PR status if he’s going to be living in Canada. Adding him won’t cause any harm, so why not.

what is your AOR and when did you get your PPR
MY AOR MAY 2020 AND GOT PPR IN DECEMBER 2020. Unfortunately We could not made that because COVIT Travel Ban and Pregnancy Situation. Now we are moving ahead.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@legalfalcon Hello, everyone! I started following the forum lately and I really appreciate how helpful all the members have been. I have the following inquiry.

AOR: October 23, 2020, FSW-Inland. I recently got married and my spouse also has an existing Express Entry Application pending with AOR: November 29, 2020, FSW-Inland. I raised a webform and got the following reply:
"Thank you for contacting Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC).

When you have a permanent residence application in process, a family member could be added at a later date, even if they were listed as a non-accompanying dependant in the initial application.

To add a person to your application, we invite you to complete the following forms and mail them to the Case Processing Centre in Edmonton, Alberta:

and

• The add-on request including:
    • your client ID number/UCI,
    • a detailed letter of explanation,
    • a copy of the birth certificate, marriage certificate or proof of common-law relationship, and
    • if applicable, the proof of payment.
Should I just fill out IMM 0008 and provide details of both Express Entry PR applications in LOE? or I should follow any other process. Please advise and also how will it affect the prospective timelines of my PR?

Have a great day!
If you are married and both you and your spouse and separate EE applications, both you and your spouse will have to add each other to your respective applications and in LoE mention about the existing EEs

vbs91

Nov 29, 2020
Got another GCMS notes today. No new updates. (GCMS request date on the file is 15th August, so generated just 3 days back)

I carefully checked everything to see if I could find anything that would indicate that they have started processing.

Nothing has changed except a couple dates.

In my previous two GCMS notes, on the third page, under secondary offices, the updated dates where like 2010, 2014, etc,. In the current GCMS notes, the updated date on that secondary office section is 14th June 2021. (Updated date on the first page still remains 26th feb 2021, from which I understand that this date change in secondary office section has nothing to do with application processing).

Also in my previous two notes, secondary office 2 was updated by conv_admin and in the current one it changed to SADMIN.
Secondary office 3 was updated by C8296 in the last ones and it has changed to SADMIN in the current one.

These are the only changes I could notice in the current notes. I think sadly, these doesn't have anything to do with application processing? I don't know.

Just wanted to update you guys (that there's no change)