+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

calis_s

Star Member
Oct 3, 2020
They won’t. The vaccine requirement will always be there as long as there is Covid in the world. 7 September will be when anyone travel to Canada for any reason. There will be no “exemption” list to check against.
If still after that date they continue to hold PPRs then they just don’t want the outland immigrants in their country.
I don’t see any reason why they would do that though.
I've listened to an interview with a Canadian Embassy officer in Turkey recently (and she pointed out that Embassy permitted her to give this interview), she clearly stated that they will start issuing PPRs once the international ban is lifted.

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
I've listened to an interview with a Canadian Embassy officer in Turkey recently (and she pointed out that Embassy permitted her to give this interview), she clearly stated that they will start issuing PPRs once the international ban is lifted.
LegalFalcon also confirmed this. I rather listen to informed and recognized people like these than pessimistic conspiracy theorists flooding this forum

Psyoptica

Champion Member
Feb 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
16-04-2020
That's what we all expect from them.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
The recent surveys also pointed towards that. They want to know if people are really ready to land ASAP. If many don’t want to land ASAP, they can have proper justification to continue treating CEC files till many are ready to land. The due date for the survey is 18th August. Hopefully, they get the analysis in time to release massive PPRs from September.

Reactions: Ufuoma and Jaycejay

Hotscotch

Aug 5, 2020
Are only Inland folks getting updates ? What about those who are FSW Outland , has anyone got any updates ? My AOR is October 28th. Does anyone have any clue when I can expect an update as all my statuses right now are "In Progress" since December 2020? Also I had given my medical on September 12th. Any idea what will happen once it expires?

MJ Mumbai

Star Member
Feb 25, 2020
Are only Inland folks getting updates ? What about those who are FSW Outland , has anyone got any updates ? My AOR is October 28th. Does anyone have any clue when I can expect an update as all my statuses right now are "In Progress" since December 2020? Also I had given my medical on September 12th. Any idea what will happen once it expires?
I have seen posts of people with expired medical. IRCC is giving extension of 6 months to 1 year for expired medicals. There is another group in canadavisa " FSW WORLDWIDE" ... more than 2-3 people have got medicals extension there. If not, IRCC will send you a request for remedical. But that is only if they ask for it.

Reactions: Jaycejay

Jaycejay

Champion Member
Jan 4, 2020
Category........
FSW
Join FSW WORLDWIDE thread and follow the updates there

DonDinod

Aug 16, 2021
I got my first GCMS note in February and my Medical, Eligibility and Criminality have been passed. Info sharing is complete, just security left now. My medical will expire in September. I requested for another GCMS note in June and nothing has changed.

abqalhamairi

Jun 23, 2019
I got my first GCMS note in February and my Medical, Eligibility and Criminality have been passed. Info sharing is complete, just security left now. My medical will expire in September. I requested for another GCMS note in June and nothing has changed.
When did you pass eligibility and whats your VO?

Reactions: upon