+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
Ha ha ha...Look...we are in a point of time where happiness are being searched into word... On serious not : Really depressed. I am greatfull atleast i am in process but now depressed. Waiting waiting and pending my life with lots of uncertainty.

• Sad
Reactions: ambee and Ikepo8

seadrag0n

Champion Member
Mar 6, 2018
Ha ha ha...Look...we are in a point of time where happiness are being searched into word... On serious not : Really depressed. I am greatfull atleast i am in process but now depressed. Waiting waiting and pending my life with lots of uncertainty.
If that person meant "till today" instead of "until today", then no PPR I guess. That would be funny hehe

Shushmoy Mahid

Star Member
Apr 8, 2020
If that person meant "till today" instead of "until today", then no PPR I guess. That would be funny hehe
Yes and its logical..Out of nowhere, ircc starts PPR? no way. And yes, that person may be wrote mistakenly Until* instead of till*. Its logical...
So, no PPR :(.
But i hope its really PPR.

Reactions: immicow

axmac

Star Member
Nov 5, 2020
Guys I think @Rémi Beauséjours means he has not received his PPR till today. Or let him come and speak for himself.
I’m about to jump for joy if he received his PPR
You are 100% right. Someone who received a PPR wouldn't just say one ambiguous statement and log off LMAO.

I've always wanted an example of when to use 'until' vs when to use 'till' to explain the difference to people. Looks like we got a hilarious, real life example here.