+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

itsnavn

Jul 13, 2021
Hi, I received my gcms notes today. applied on 16 june. FSW-outland single applicant
AOR- Oct2020 CoR -India
Eligibility-Passed
Security-Not started
Criminality-Passed
Org crime- blank
medical- passed
Misinterpretation-blank
Info sharing-complete
Final -blank
Primary Vo -Cpc ottawa , Secondary- CIO

grace1057

Star Member
Aug 3, 2020
Hi, I received my gcms notes today. applied on 16 june. FSW-outland single applicant
AOR- Oct2020 CoR -India
Eligibility-Passed
Security-Not started
Criminality-Passed
Org crime- blank
medical- passed
Misinterpretation-blank
Info sharing-complete
Final -blank
Primary Vo -Cpc ottawa , Secondary- CIO
Thanks for sharing your information. What does your background check say?

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
@legalfalcon or anyone else, could you please help me understand what should I do. With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

What do I need to do? Do I have to send them something via web form?
There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted but I sent him a new pdf same day, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf. What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?

Eligibility: Review Required
Criminality: In Progress
Security: Not Started

AOR: September 2020
GCMS ordered: June 2021
FSW-O

Last edited:

Prannu

Star Member
Nov 12, 2020
@legalfalcon or anyone else, could you please help me understand what should I do. With AOR of September 2020, I ordered GCMS notes in June 2021 and they show review required for employment job duties. CLIENT DIDN'T PROVIDE JOB LETTER STATING DUTIES. PAY STUBS PROVIDED FOR ENTIRE WORK PERIOD. Total CRS points assessed 464/Verified CRS Score 464.

I actually had a CRS of 489. They have not given the remaining 25 points for 3+ years Indian work experience.

FSW-O
How would officer verify your NOC without duties.My suggestion would be to send the updated reference letter with Job duties via weform

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021

FSW-O
Did you upload your employment verification letter with duties? If not then get one, do keep in mind it should match your NOC. Usually immigration, HR or legal can provide it in a week. Go forth and upload as a web form and hopefully it is reviewed.

Reactions: LandCanada2021

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
How would officer verify your NOC without duties.My suggestion would be to send the updated reference letter with Job duties via weform
Suppose assuming there was some problem in uploading like agent forgot or uploaded in wrong format or corrupt file (There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf). What to do then?

Now when I send job duty letter should I send the old one dated September 2020, a new one dated July 2021, or both combined in a single pdf?
Should agent raise webform or should I do it?

LandCanada2021

Feb 22, 2021
Did you upload your employment verification letter with duties? If not then get one, do keep in mind it should match your NOC. Usually immigration, HR or legal can provide it in a week. Go forth and upload as a web form and hopefully it is reviewed.
Suppose assuming there was some problem in uploading like agent forgot or uploaded in wrong format or corrupt file (There was some confusion and I had sent agent the job duty again, first time the pdf had got corrupted, maybe accidentally he uploaded corrupt pdf). What to do then?

Should agent raise webform or should I do it, if there is a difference?

VVV62

Star Member
Feb 11, 2021
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
15-10-2020
Med's Done....
26-11-2020
Hi everyone!
Can't log in my IRCC account.
HTTP Status 500 – Internal Server Error
Am I the only one who got this error?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hey !
i got some question, my rp is reject cause they couldn't justified my canadian experience ( missing letter of employment, but i gave my T4, and on ircc website, they say that we could put this document for justified, so my question is, its possible to contest the decision ??
Hello, I was on review required for missing duties (foreign experience) . I sent a loe when I found out and my file has been approved. But they approved it 2 months after my loe and I was review required for 1 month before my loe.

So not sure they would consider your file or additional documents since they already took a decision. But try to provide as much as you can. I couldn't provide any duties letter but explained why and how I tried to get one. Also the letter of employer I initially provided, dated 6 months before my aor but I provided 3 years of payslip ( for foreign work experience)

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Hi @stefi2020 , have you got your COPR/PR already? I remember I was reading your messages 2-3 months ago. Also, what is your VO?
i got access to my portal but no copr yet. yes my file was approved just when i was thinking of withdrawing it!

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
i got access to my portal but no copr yet. yes my file was approved just when i was thinking of withdrawing it!
Congrats! Good to hear that :) That means your LOE worked on them, because you said you couldn't get something for your letter.
How long are you waiting since submitting for COPR?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
Congrats! Good to hear that :) That means your LOE worked on them, because you said you couldn't get something for your letter.
How long are you waiting since submitting for COPR?
Yes i couldnt provide letter from co worker with duties. aor is october 10th. Just need to be patient and I can say that it was wise to order gcms notes every 1.5 months, 2 months, passed aor 3months.

Reactions: jabrams001