+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Do you think you will be ordering another set of notes before September?
I just did actually, hopefully they come in 30 days. Actually I got a response to a webform saying that eligibility and security is "valid" so I want to verifiy this from the notes. However, most outlanders from Oct 2020 don't have their security started yet, so I won't be surprised if mine hasn't started yet either. It would mean no one has touched my file in 7 months.

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
I just did actually, hopefully they come in 30 days. Actually I got a response to a webform saying that eligibility and security is "valid" so I want to verifiy this from the notes. However, most outlanders from Oct 2020 don't have their security started yet, so I won't be surprised if mine hasn't started yet either. It would mean no one has touched my file in 7 months.
Oh that's good!! I hope it actually means it's all passed for you!!
My application is being processed outside canada and I don't get any information through calls or webforms. I'm still undecided about whether to order new set of notes now or to wait a little longer...

Reactions: dhruvbajaj39

sjfs00

Star Member
May 9, 2020
Morocco
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
CIO
Nomination.....
22-07-2020
AOR Received.
16-10-2020
Med's Done....
18-11-2020 / 27-01-2022
Passport Req..
16-02-2022
VISA ISSUED...
08-03-2022
Hello, can you give us an insight about the webform you used to get news for your application ? (URL maybe ?) and what was your message to the IRCC ?
i thaught that the GCMS notes were the only way to get information.
how long it took you to get feedback using the weborm ?

thanks a lot !

DT16

Sep 7, 2016
Did you order from CBSA/IRCC

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
That sounds reasonable, plus the flight ban from India is also another factor seeing as majority of applicants are in India. My guess is, with current vaccination rates and assuming that a control over COVID is kept, September would be a better month for outland applications
Tbh all these speculations on August/ September just upset me … each month is a month full of possibilities and potentials, and each month just go wasted at the 30th or 31st with no PPR in the end or whatsoever for outlanders. :/ haizzz …

We’ve been saying the next month is the month for a little bit over half a year now. .. lol

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Tbh all these speculations on August/ September just upset me … each month is a month full of possibilities and potentials, and each month just go wasted at the 30th or 31st with no PPR in the end or whatsoever for outlanders. :/ haizzz …

We’ve been saying the next month is the month for a little bit over half a year now. .. lol
And ‘the next month’ was never turned out to be ‘the month’ . Hahaha …

• Sad
Reactions: blackknight12

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021

Yeah they upset me too! If only there was some clarity from IRCC's side about this, we could just sit back and wait in peace

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello, can you give us an insight about the webform you used to get news for your application ? (URL maybe ?) and what was your message to the IRCC ?
i thaught that the GCMS notes were the only way to get information.
how long it took you to get feedback using the weborm ?

thanks a lot !
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx

This is the link but I think this works only if your case is in Canada. It took 9 days to get the response

I just asked generally "what's the status of my eligibility/criminality/security and where is my file currently at"

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon
Could u plz share a link via which I could understand my notes .
Received the ones few hours ago but unable to figure out anything in depth.
Thanks in advance

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
My PR card is approved and my PR Portal case is closed — I am done. Just a few more days to wait for my PR card and my journey is done. No more refreshing and logging in every day, only to read the word 'submitted' for months on end. Good luck everyone else who is still waiting. Thanks for all support over the past 9 or so months — I am out.

D

Deleted member 994371

My PR card is approved and my PR Portal case is closed — I am done. Just a few more days to wait for my PR card and my journey is done. No more refreshing and logging in every day, only to read the word 'submitted' for months on end. Good luck everyone else who is still waiting. Thanks for all support over the past 9 or so months — I am out.
Congratulations, bud. Us FSWers are happy for you.

D

Deleted member 994371

On which stage in FSWO , i can consider myself as approved.. i mean that my applicatio wont be rejected for any reason.
If your eligibility is conclusively passed by an officer, you can consider yourself out of the woods.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hello @legalfalcon
Could u plz share a link via which I could understand my notes .
Received the ones few hours ago but unable to figure out anything in depth.
Thanks in advance
The three simple steps to read your GCMS notes:

1. Verify that they are your notes by checking your application number, your name and date of birth on page 1.

2. See page 2 for the assessments. This is the overview of your application stages. To read on stages, see https://bit.ly/35xhKw6

3. Then flip to the last 3-5 pages, this is where the notes entered by the immigration officers are and will provide you with the details.

Once done, you will have a clear grip of your application and then you can read in details about the assessments and calculations and the incoming and outgoing documents which will be in the middle of your notes.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh