+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

jaspersun0106

Jul 13, 2019
hey everyone ! very bad news for us ! we were a final decision and it's negative cause they couldn't justified my Canadian work experience, cause missing letter of explication. but we sent all documents one week before a finale decision.
So we sent a webform to reconsider our documents
Do you know if we have a chance ? or we could begin again all process ?
thank you so much for your come back
As I know, if it is your fault forgot to give any support documents IRCC won't give you second chance and you will create another application and join in the pool again. But case by case, good luck man.

Reactions: Noyan2020

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
Hello @legalfalcon ,
Greetings from India. I want you to share ur perspective and some insight regarding when IRCC would resume finalizing FSW Outland files.
As per my telephonic conversation with call center agents , we are really close.
It's been a sucking and a blind wait.
Is there sunshine at the end of tunnel in near future or it may keeps on to be same ?
Can you elaborate on “really close”? What exactly did the agent say about resumption of processing? Thanks

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
As I know, if it is your fault forgot to give any support documents IRCC won't give you second chance and you will create another application and join in the pool again. But case by case, good luck man.
yes and no cause my previous employees didn't send me documents, and i sent documents one week before the decision!
so no, it's correct. we should make again a languages tests and medicals... but with pandemic, it's not our fault.

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
yes and no cause my previous employees didn't send me documents, and i sent documents one week before the decision!
so no, it's correct. we should make again a languages tests and medicals... but with pandemic, it's not our fault.
If you don't have employment details in accordance with your NOC but go ahead and submit your application anyways, I think you couldn't have hoped for a different outcome. I am guessing a huge portion of weight in an FSW application is employment ability. I am sure you can try to resubmit as many have done having gone through forums. Good luck!

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
I
If you don't have employment details in accordance with your NOC but go ahead and submit your application anyways, I think you couldn't have hoped for a different outcome. I am guessing a huge portion of weight in an FSW application is employment ability. I am sure you can try to resubmit as many have done having gone through forums. Good luck!
I'm CEC not FSW, but yes i know, it's very hard cause is the second reject. So go to 3rd
thank you so much guys

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Can you elaborate on “really close”? What exactly did the agent say about resumption of processing? Thanks
I meant that having all stages almost passed, what ircc is left with to cause any delay in issuing copr to us i.e outlanders? Even now post 18 March copr holders can fly , then why they r taking a toll on our lives?
@dhruvbajaj39 would like to know ur perspective , is it worth waiting back in India or opting study visa ?

CA_PR_2020

Star Member
Nov 3, 2020
I

I'm CEC not FSW, but yes i know, it's very hard cause is the second reject. So go to 3rd
thank you so much guys
I would suggest create your profile immediately in EE and wait for ITA. Get your documents reference letters in order as per requirement. CEC draws are happening every fortnight just do not sit and wait for IRCC's response for reconsideration. 2021 CEC applications are processing at faster pace so get your profile in the pool immediately. Once the restrictions are eased for outlands FSW draws will be in focus. Grab the opportunity! Act Now.

Reactions: karam2233

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
Hey !
i got some question, my rp is reject cause they couldn't justified my canadian experience ( missing letter of employment, but i gave my T4, and on ircc website, they say that we could put this document for justified, so my question is, its possible to contest the decision ??

Reactions: PRANIT01

KoochNozzle

Jun 25, 2021
I meant that having all stages almost passed, what ircc is left with to cause any delay in issuing copr to us i.e outlanders? Even now post 18 March copr holders can fly , then why they r taking a toll on our lives?
@dhruvbajaj39 would like to know ur perspective , is it worth waiting back in India or opting study visa ?
Wouldn't that depend on what you want to do? Like do you want to do further studies?
You can do part time studies and work but a degree is a huge time commitment and will likely take an year or two depending on the course and the credits you need. At the end of the day a degree definitely boosts your options of better employment. You can look at some courses relevant to you and which universities in Canada offer those courses and are ranked well.
You can then check enrollment criteria and your finances and commit to it. This is a huge decision since it will likely consume your life for atleast couple years to come.
Good luck!

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Wouldn't that depend on what you want to do? Like do you want to do further studies?
You can do part time studies and work but a degree is a huge time commitment and will likely take an year or two depending on the course and the credits you need. At the end of the day a degree definitely boosts your options of better employment. You can look at some courses relevant to you and which universities in Canada offer those courses and are ranked well.
You can then check enrollment criteria and your finances and commit to it. This is a huge decision since it will likely consume your life for atleast couple years to come.
Good luck!
It's just an option out of anxious wait .
Would finalize it after watching ircc processing speed for our files in near future.
Anyways thanks alot.

ravla

Star Member
Mar 17, 2020
My guess is, they only started to finalize applications after the entry ban was lifted. So maybe a give them a couple more weeks, we will see they start giving out new CoPR?

dhruvbajaj39

Feb 19, 2021
My guess is, they only started to finalize applications after the entry ban was lifted. So maybe a give them a couple more weeks, we will see they start giving out new CoPR?
That sounds reasonable, plus the flight ban from India is also another factor seeing as majority of applicants are in India. My guess is, with current vaccination rates and assuming that a control over COVID is kept, September would be a better month for outland applications

îleless

Jan 23, 2021
That sounds reasonable, plus the flight ban from India is also another factor seeing as majority of applicants are in India. My guess is, with current vaccination rates and assuming that a control over COVID is kept, September would be a better month for outland applications
Do you think you will be ordering another set of notes before September?