+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>>OCTOBER 2020 AOR<<<<<<< Join here

Mahersa

Nov 27, 2019
Thank you and congratulations to you as well!

Good to read about a similar case. When I raised the initial webform about adding a dependant they directed me to submit the documents through a webform (and not directly to a VO). Looks like you went from submitting the documents to seeing dependant in your application in less than a month. I submitted them on May 22, so here's hoping I hear back soon.
Thanks, yeah it took less than a month overall. They asked me to send the documents through webform only, specifically choosing Paris as a VO. However, the tab for uploading documents stayed open after submitting the documents as they requested. So I raised another webform asking if there are additional documents required to be uploaded through the portal. They replied yeaterday that all the documents required are received, the application is in process, and the tab was left mistakenly open and will be closed. Now i have an update in the portal under additional documents saying, we are reviewing your additional documents with yesterday's date. Hopefully that would mean something good or at least they are moving forward with the application.

Shiva392

Nov 29, 2020
Dear @legalfalcon
I'm a fswo applicant from India.
ITA 16th Sept 2020
AOR 18th Oct 2020
Biometrics submitted 7th Jan 2021 in Nepal.
No developments since then.

Now I have been admitted to a US university on F1 visa, and I am going there on 19th July for a 2 year program.

My question-
1. Can I receive my copr in USA and get a ppr there?
2. What all do I need to inform to IRCC - change in COR, change in address, details of new f1 visa that has been added to my passport after AOR, PCC from USA, Change in mobile number etc
3. How can I add these details and what all proofs should I submit
4. Should I do this only after I reach USA?
5. Assuming I get my copr and ppr in US, can I go to Canada and initiate my PR card for 5 years and return to the US for my program? I am aware that I would have to be in Canada for atleast 2 yrs over the span of 5 yrs in order to maintain my PR status
6. How long would I likely have to be in Canada for point 5. Can I go to Canada and go back to US in a week or would I have to take a longer time-frame.

I am fully vaccinated (covishield) and I can provide address details of a trusted friend in Canada for delivery of PR card if required.

Your thoughts are deeply appreciated.

TIA

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
Yes, even with a review required with missing duties, I got approved. Don't know if the loe worked or maybe ircc need not to make rejection... So the journey was long... Btw, thank you all for sharing your experiences. It truly helped me a lot.
@stefi2020 Hi, my status is also review required and the file has not been touched since December. May I know whether you have provide a reference letter wrote by your colleague?

stefi2020

Nov 23, 2020
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
Aor October 10th 2020
Doc's Request.
Rcmp
AOR Received.
October 10th 2020
Med's Request
November 20th 2020
@stefi2020 Hi, my status is also review required and the file has not been touched since December. May I know whether you have provide a reference letter wrote by your colleague?
HI, no I could not even provided a letter from colleagues, since I left France for 2 years now. I just sent a LOE when I found out that GCMS notes indicated Review required. Basically, I explained in the LOE that I asked my employer to mention duties and that he did not (I provided the email I sent to my employer, dated before ITA). Not sure why or what has been considered. I also provide French Law where all my duties are listed (as a teacher).
2 months et 2 weeks after my LOE (and 3 months after review required) I got approved. Good luck!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Dear @legalfalcon
I'm a fswo applicant from India.
ITA 16th Sept 2020
AOR 18th Oct 2020
Biometrics submitted 7th Jan 2021 in Nepal.
No developments since then.

Now I have been admitted to a US university on F1 visa, and I am going there on 19th July for a 2 year program.

My question-
1. Can I receive my copr in USA and get a ppr there?
2. What all do I need to inform to IRCC - change in COR, change in address, details of new f1 visa that has been added to my passport after AOR, PCC from USA, Change in mobile number etc
3. How can I add these details and what all proofs should I submit
4. Should I do this only after I reach USA?
5. Assuming I get my copr and ppr in US, can I go to Canada and initiate my PR card for 5 years and return to the US for my program? I am aware that I would have to be in Canada for atleast 2 yrs over the span of 5 yrs in order to maintain my PR status
6. How long would I likely have to be in Canada for point 5. Can I go to Canada and go back to US in a week or would I have to take a longer time-frame.

I am fully vaccinated (covishield) and I can provide address details of a trusted friend in Canada for delivery of PR card if required.

Your thoughts are deeply appreciated.

TIA

1. Yes, change your address with IRCC after you move to the US
2. Just change of address and F1. If IRCC needs a PCC, they will ask.,
3. Send a webform
4. yes
5. yes
6. To keep your permanent resident status, you must have been in Canada for at least 730 days during the last five years. These 730 days don’t need to be continuous.

D

Deleted member 994371

Received my notes today, generated recently:

I am FSW-O

Eligibility: Passed (only reviewed by Case Processing Agent, not an officer so it's still just recommended pass)
Medical: Expired (hasn't been renewed automatically in more than 3 months of expiring, I will have to go through another exam whenever they ask me to)
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

My file was last touched in Feb to pass criminality and complete info sharing and hasn't been touched again.

Reactions: Pretom Ghosh

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
Sécurité not started ….

Received my notes today, generated recently:

I am FSW-O

Eligibility: Passed (only reviewed by Case Processing Agent, not an officer so it's still just recommended pass)
Medical: Expired (hasn't been renewed automatically in more than 3 months of expiring, I will have to go through another exam whenever they ask me to)
Criminality: Passed
Info Sharing: Complete
Security: Not Started

My file was last touched in Feb to pass criminality and complete info sharing and hasn't been touched again.

D

Deleted member 994371

Sécurité not started ….

I was hoping for a status like yours but alas ☺

I think it's because my medicals have expired. Whenever the processing is resumed I will be asked to redo them.

If there is anything I have learnt from this whole process is to be patient.

It would have been nice if my eligibilty was reviewed by officer but oh well.

Rémi Beauséjours

Star Member
Oct 20, 2020
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
21-10-2020
I’ll share something with u that will make u feel better.

My eligibility was also only passed by a case processing agent. I never had a section saying *officer review* - eligibility. But that didn’t stop the Officer Review to straight away pass everything and give RFV check in the latest note.

Don’t worry. It’s the darkest time before sunrise.

I was hoping for a status like yours but alas ☺

I think it's because my medicals have expired. Whenever the processing is resumed I will be asked to redo them.

If there is anything I have learnt from this whole process is to be patient.

It would have been nice if my eligibilty was reviewed by officer but oh well.

Aditis123

Star Member
Feb 17, 2020
Hello @legalfalcon ,
Greetings from India. I want you to share ur perspective and some insight regarding when IRCC would resume finalizing FSW Outland files.
As per my telephonic conversation with call center agents , we are really close.
It's been a sucking and a blind wait.
Is there sunshine at the end of tunnel in near future or it may keeps on to be same ?

lxmlqm

Jul 10, 2021
Hey @Legacyvapecompany
AOR: 30 OCT 2020 (inland)
ELIGIBILITY: NOT STARTED
SECURITY: NOT STARTED
CRIMINALITY: IN PROGRESS
MEDICAL: PASSED
INFO SHARING: IN PROGRESS
PRIMARY OFFICE: VANCOUVER IMMIGRATION(PAPER FILE TRANSFER ON 02 JUNE FROM ETOBICOKE IRCC)
What do you think that transferring? background recheck or finally desion? I living in BC and get BCPNP.

THANKS

jeromefr

Dec 30, 2020
hey everyone ! very bad news for us ! we were a final decision and it's negative cause they couldn't justified my Canadian work experience, cause missing letter of explication. but we sent all documents one week before a finale decision.
So we sent a webform to reconsider our documents
Do you know if we have a chance ? or we could begin again all process ?
thank you so much for your come back

Reactions: Noyan2020